Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

1 minute ago, Conor H said:

What day do the pre-pitched tents with the mattresses get set up? 

Going from previous years, they are up from the Monday before the music starts (13th July for this year).

Ive been 8 years and ive only ever stayed in Glamping, so if you have any further questions then just let me know :) 

21 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

I’d already be seeing Ian brown at neighbourhood weekender so twice in a summer might mean I’ll give him a miss at beni! I’ve heard shaky things about him from my mates who’ve been to roses gigs in recent reunions. But he’d be one of 4 headliners if he’s there so hopefully they pull somethings special out the bag for us 

Saw the roses in 2016 and yeah his voice wasn't good, but if you're watching the stone roses you're not there to hear great vocals let's be honest. Am really looking forward to seeing him at neighbourhood

I think my 4 headliners prediction is probably:

Thurs: Stormzy

Friday: The Strokes

Saturday: Kasabian

Sunday: Chemical brothers

Also could get some of dmas, Ian brown, the lathums, the pale white, shed seven, and possibly Billie Eilish if they have a big budget and can get her on the undercard

Ian Brown solo really isn't headliner or even co-headliner level assuming he's doing next to no Roses stuff.

The Strokes, Chemical Brothers and Kasabian would get me thinking about it for the first time since 2015 assuming the undercard is strong. 

Edited by kingbadger

10 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Ian Brown solo really isn't headliner or even co-headliner level assuming he's doing next to no Roses stuff.

The Strokes, Chemical Brothers and Kasabian would get me thinking about it for the first time since 2015 assuming the undercard is strong. 

I agree with the Ian brown thing. He’d be cracking to see but he’s not a headliner for me 

Dua Lipa or Stormzy for Thursday headline, Lewis Capaldi sub
Would be surprised if no Kasabian
Chemical Brothers is a solid shout, unless someone else has them, but Spanish exclusives don't hold much weight, as we know

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

How much of the lineup are we expecting tomorrow? 
after previous follow-up announcements I think tomorrow’s lineup will decide whether I return or not. Can’t be hanging on till after new year to see who else gets announced 

I think it has to be about 2 headliners and plenty of undercard acts for my lot to be swayed, even hotel costs as low as they are couldn’t tempt them after last year when we brought without  line up ? but going off how well Ian brown headlining at neighbourhood weekender went down if he’s a headliner then if he’s headlining the other 3 better be big