Campervans

gmb1992

15 hours ago, gazzared said:

I emailed see about the situation where if friends are trying to help secure a campervan ticket we can end up with loads of unwanted CV tickets for one reg, they've just replied 👍

Screenshot_2022-11-28-18-56-21-435_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg

I need to travel for work on Thursday now so I'm not able to try 

If my friend gets through, are they able to buy two passes one against each of our regs?

2 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

I need to travel for work on Thursday now so I'm not able to try 

If my friend gets through, are they able to buy two passes one against each of our regs?

they can only buy 1 campervan ticket per booking page so they will have to try and get through again

31 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

He uses another name at the weekend 😀

When I worked in a call centre decades ago some people made up names (in their case just for variety - eg answering the phone as Cuthbert or whatever), also when they sent out letters to customers they were often from made up people. 

4 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

I suspect that Christopher isn't fully aware of what has happened in previous years!

It's been a while since I knew someone "inside" Seetickets, so maybe this isn't the case anymore.

But it certainly used to be true that the front line staff at See were just about the worst people to ask any "off-piste" questions. It was a low paid, high turnover role and the staff weren't given any information other than was published on the web site. The instruction was effectively to answer questions in a way that was consistent with the published information - which is fine if it's a vanilla query, but not so much if it involved any nuance.

Granted, the above is based on when they still had a call centre, but I suspect it's still not far off.

15 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

I suspect that Christopher isn't fully aware of what has happened in previous years!

Oh he definitely is - see below!! 😂

On 11/29/2022 at 9:25 AM, gazzared said:

He was the one who wouldnt refund me when 2 campervan tickets were bought for my glasto reg....he kept saying the deadline for refunds had already passed even though we got ours in the re-sale (which was already after the deadline )

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 09-24-51 Screenshot.png

On 11/29/2022 at 12:00 PM, Blisterpack said:

Haven’t tried for a van spec for a few years (2013 the last time) - used to be relatively straightforward to get one on first day of release; that still the case?

For the 2020 festival I took a laid back approach to campervan tickets. I wanted East. They sold out straight away and after waiting to try again in the resale eventually I had to get B&W instead.

If you want East then treat it as the actual ticket sale.  

On 11/29/2022 at 2:11 PM, hurdy said:

Unfortunately not. Expect a bun fight for East Quiet, normal East to got shortly after followed by Bath & West. Need to be ready to buy at 1200 in my opinion. 

Is it a struggle to get on the site like normal ticket day then ? Getting the jitters a bit , our groups plans are based around campervans and we’ve already put deposits down .

we are hoping for general east 

Edited by JMB01

1 minute ago, lander89 said:

I am just booking my camper for next summer and ideally want to arrive on Thursday due to work but equally don’t want to be stuck at the back. Assume Thursday they will be filling the last fields, does it tend to be e14 or 15 left to the end?

Someone previously posted the exact order. But probably best to assume that by Thursday it's more a case of fitting you in wherever they can find a gap than specific fields.

7 minutes ago, incident said:

Someone previously posted the exact order. But probably best to assume that by Thursday it's more a case of fitting you in wherever they can find a gap than specific fields.

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

@StoneCircle I think 

Indeed it was me, here it is again.....

314370127_10160426478178769_5007407131939600635_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, lander89 said:

I am just booking my camper for next summer and ideally want to arrive on Thursday due to work but equally don’t want to be stuck at the back. Assume Thursday they will be filling the last fields, does it tend to be e14 or 15 left to the end?

Apologies you were missed from my reply, here is the order the fields are filled .....

314370127_10160426478178769_5007407131939600635_n.jpg

18 minutes ago, MattBrady said:

Managed to get Bath & West camper ticket but we really fancied east quite as taking our 4 year old.
What is it like there ?
How long is the shuttle?

We was going to bring a cart to pull my daughter round when she is tired, is this still possible any info muchappreciated 😂

It’s quiet, well organised, flat and stays dry. Permanent loos and showers. 
shuttle bus is constant and adds 30 mins to the walk from the gate. Sunday night return was much longer and a bit rubbish tbh. 
I’d rather be in east but you take what you can, right?