Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

3 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

So the See statement "Typically leave our offices same day@

" is clearly bollocks then. I feel another GIF coming on.

tenor.gif

My thinking is even though my email came through yesterday they wouldn't be dispatched till today as royal mail don't like Sundays.

tumblr_myy2yb7phe1su7sauo1_r3_500.jpg

Edited by rmartin1803

31 minutes ago, rmartin1803 said:

I'm the same will mean the letters haven't actually left the office they should get a mail uplift today/tonight and it should update I would guess when actually with royal mail.

I hope I see something soon cos I wont stop worrying til I actually have all the tickets in hand ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, uscore said:

So I've got through to them now, and they've taken my details and will call me back.

Anyone had any experience of a problem like this?  I'm worried they'll take some kind of "well we can't be sure you haven't sold it so we can't replace it" line.

Really odd there was only 2. Hopefully it gets sorted for you. Keep us posted!

34 minutes ago, august1 said:

Late to this. I didn't pay for my ticket so it's showing as no order on my seetickets? Will it go to the address of the payee?

yes it will.

whoever paid for the tickets will gt them all. As an example I paid for 3 and they will all come to me at the same time!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

Really odd there was only 2. Hopefully it gets sorted for you. Keep us posted!

I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.  

I've noticed that there is no perforation mark after the second ticket, so it clearly looks like they only printed 2.  If they have printed 4 and someone had teefed 2 somewhere along the way, I think you'd see where they used to be joined.

5 minutes ago, uscore said:

I've noticed that there is no perforation mark after the second ticket, so it clearly looks like they only printed 2.  If they have printed 4 and someone had teefed 2 somewhere along the way, I think you'd see where they used to be joined.

Nice one Sherlock ?️♀️ 

6 minutes ago, uscore said:

My sister paid for 4 tickets, they werent all joined they came 2 lots of two tickets. S

First thing this morning, I checked the See despatch news page and I think Glastonbury tickets were showing at 57%. 4/5 or so hours later its 59%. Did I read somewhere that Weds is supposed to be the day all the tickets will have been sent? If so it's hard to see them meeting that target at this rate.

Still no email here, still got the "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." for both the GA tickets and the CV East ticket (got separately in the resale). Balls...................

54 minutes ago, uscore said:

Our six came together in the envelope but in pairs so there would not have been a join to your missing ones

1 hour ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

First thing this morning, I checked the See despatch news page and I think Glastonbury tickets were showing at 57%. 4/5 or so hours later its 59%. Did I read somewhere that Weds is supposed to be the day all the tickets will have been sent? If so it's hard to see them meeting that target at this rate.

Still no email here, still got the "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." for both the GA tickets and the CV East ticket (got separately in the resale). Balls...................

Meant all to be out between two and four weeks before festival.  Fingers need to be pulled out quick style.  

2 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

and 3 hours after that, they've done bugger all else and still at 59% ...

I hope the envelope licker isn't suffering from dry tongue syndrome !

Come on, come on, stop f***ng about with my tickets ;/

36 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Meant all to be out between two and four weeks before festival.  Fingers need to be pulled out quick style.  

The only reason they would be sending them out this late is to avoid touts creating a likeness of the tickets I reckon.

Before barcodes and etickets were brought in a lot of ticket companies wouldnt start sending out til 4 weeks before for the same reason. 

4 minutes ago, rmartin1803 said:

I got my email yesterday. and that's it just updated on royal mail tracker as of 2.45pm  saying its at Nottingham Mail centre

I’ve been waiting to see if the Airdrie posse have received their tickets. Nottingham is where see tickets are based so they will soon be on the night train to glasgow sorting office then off to darkest Lanarkshire on  the buckfast special.