5G @ Glastonbury 2019

risteard

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

The alt right social media addicts just roll it all into one. 5G, Soros, racism, immigrants, Brexit etc. To save time I suppose. Have a scroll through this made scones twitter account. Quite insane.

9/11-ism. Whatever happened to that, eh? :lol: 

If you watch film from 1975 of the first referendum about the EEC (as it was then), you'll hear the antis claiming that the EEC is failing and that's why we shouldn't join.

How right they are, eh? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

9/11-ism. Whatever happened to that, eh? :lol: 

If you watch film from 1975 of the first referendum about the EEC (as it was then), you'll hear the antis claiming that the EEC is failing and that's why we shouldn't join.

How right they are, eh? :lol: 

All you need is ignorance and stamina I suppose. Endless stamina. 

33 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

"EU web censorship" - PMSL. :lol: 

You reckon you're a man of facts Roger, so please do tell us all which EU directive introduces the "EU web censorship" mentioned in your post.

And after that perhaps you can tell us all the benefits of brexit.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/94464/article-13-are-we-heading-for-mass-internet-censorship

Article 13 is the cause for concern https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47239600

In the UK the cause for concern is the on line harms act.
One of the problems with both pieces of legislation is that its terms and definitions are imprecisely drawn and as such can be "interpreted" to mean almost anything. 

Regarding Brexit, thats something of a curates egg here are my technical posts regarding Brexit which is really something which is determined by how we treat our own democratic mandate in the UK but also how Geo political allegiances play out and whether President Trump is re-elected .
https://longhairedmusings.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/meet-the-fuggers-brexit-the-euro-and-clueless-elites/

It is not hard to find what I think on my blog I post links to all the information upon which I base my own views. I am always very open to the likelihood of being wrong about things and of the likelihood that an adjustment of view will usually be required as new information emerges.

My Main Writing focuses on the Monetary system and issues of direct democracy and also Climatology and Atmospheric Physics and Ocean Chemistry. 

23 minutes ago, Roger G Lewis said:

https://www.theweek.co.uk/94464/article-13-are-we-heading-for-mass-internet-censorship

Article 13 is the cause for concern https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47239600

In the UK the cause for concern is the on line harms act.

so no "EU Web censorship", just your wild imagination and you following fact-free morons on twitter then.

Glad we've sorted that one out, at least. 

Any other wacky ideas you're following that I can help you out with? I suspect there is. :) 

Just now, eFestivals said:

so no "EU Web censorship", just your wild imagination and you following fact-free morons on twitter then.

Any other wacky ideas you're following that I can help you out with? I suspect there is. :) 

He's concerned the monorail power rail is giving off too much EMF as well. 

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

If you read the article I share the opinion that the proposed legislation both in the Uk ( On Line Harms ) and in the EU , Article 13, is back door censorship, similar to the Patriot act and UK terror laws brought in after 9-11. State over-reach is not an unknown phenomenon, why it should invoke quite such bluster on the part of anyone I do wonder?

1 minute ago, Roger G Lewis said:

If you read the article I share the opinion that the proposed legislation both in the Uk ( On Line Harms ) and in the EU , Article 13, is back door censorship, similar to the Patriot act and UK terror laws brought in after 9-11. State over-reach is not an unknown phenomenon, why it should invoke quite such bluster on the part of anyone I do wonder?

You share the opinion of the tin-foil-hat brigade, i know.

You're concerned about non-existent EU censorship, but you're not concerned about spreading harmful fact-free bollocks.

Isn't it great that you've got your priorities right? :D 

Roger why on Earth are you still here? The festival is over so there is no more 5G in Pilton, there won't be again until next June by which point every single major city in the UK will be covered. If you must argue about this stuff isn't there a better place to do it?

1 minute ago, bombfrog said:

Same reason as the rest of us I suppose. It's either that or do some work.

But he seems to be campaigning against something that has already happened, it's like reacting to the upcoming Brecon by-election by still campaigning in Peterborough.

1 hour ago, Roger G Lewis said:

I am always very open to the likelihood of being wrong about things and of the likelihood that an adjustment of view will usually be required as new information emerges.

Of all the stuff you've posted, I think this is the thing I believe the least.

26 minutes ago, uscore said:

Of all the stuff you've posted, I think this is the thing I believe the least.

..and yet when I mentioned that I have 7 years of academic knowledge on radio, microwave and radar technologies I was apparently wrong to inform people about the negligible effects of non ionising radiation ?

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, tumbles said:

..and yet when I mentioned that I have 7 years of academic knowledge on radio, microwave and radar technologies I was apparently wrong to inform people about the negligible effects of non ionising radiation ?

I think you'll find this guy with no qualifications but lots of youtube links knows better buddy. You need the red pill!

20 minutes ago, zero000 said:

By the West Holts field there was a poster asking you to call if 5G had made a chicken egg boil. I called it and a women answered but I chickened out and hung up. Wish I'd carried on with the call now. Was hoping for a good spoof.

I saw that by the Goan fish curry place.

What do you reckon the chances are that having had us all bathed in 5G for 5 days or so without our brain egg things frying or turning into lizards they'll accept maybe they've got this wrong?

Or will they just claim it takes months of exposure or some other made up nonsense that now they're magically sure of despite not mentioning it before something showed their previous nonsense up

14 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

What do you reckon the chances are that having had us all bathed in 5G for 5 days or so without our brain egg things frying or turning into lizards they'll accept maybe they've got this wrong?

Or will they just claim it takes months of exposure or some other made up nonsense that now they're magically sure of despite not mentioning it before something showed their previous nonsense up

I’m 99.9% certain the booze, drugs and fags did more damage than the 5G