5G @ Glastonbury 2019

risteard

The ironic thing about this thread is that if someone had asked me before reading it (& some of the links provided), I'd have said something like "I don't know anything about it, sorry no opinion on it". 

Now I'd say something like "I have looked at some of the "evidence" provided by someone who was very "anti-5G", and in my opinion it was "fake-science" at best, and I think the whole thing smacks of "flat-earthers" or "anti-vaxx" styles of argument.  I support 5G at this stage".

So rather ironically, it has changed me from "neutral" to "positive" in regards to 5G installation, and changed my opinion of the "anti"-stance from "neutral" to "bad-science, poor argument, extremists". 

In a real way, the posters on here have had an impact at least (just not the one I imagine they wanted)

• Upvote 2

On 7/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, Tinfoil Resistance said:

https://theconquestofdough.weebly.com/the-novel-and-epic-trilogy.html

My Second Novel is Called the Conquest of Dough which is a metaphoric parable about sour dough bread and a legendary syrian Sour dough that is smuggled to the UK. Here the syrian refugee meets with challenges , helpers and enemies who seek to restore the Dough to its homeland, various actors wish the Dough to be supressed. Dough is the metaphor for Money which examines another of my areas of work, Monetary reform activism. The Finale of Conquest of dough is an hilarious Romp through the Glastonbury Music festival examining the social aspects of that festival parodying itself whilst pretending it remains what it once was.

Mate, that's really clever. Wonder how no one has thought of that before