2021 Lineup

3 hours ago, iistroudley said:

KSI could come out on stage with the sidemen, sing little boy for an hour and 95% of the audience (myself included) would be buzzing

Special festival performance, purely sidemen diss tracks

These are my predictions, just based on other festivals/gigs happening around Reading weekend. For a few of them I've guessed what days they'll be playing Reading. Let's see how many I can tick off. 

Tom Grennan  
Slowthai  
The Hunna  
Declan McKenna  
Circa Waves  
Sam Fender  
Pale Waves  
Easy Life  
Inhaler  
The Magic Gang Fri/Sun
Sundara Karma  
Working Men's Club  
Skepta  
Bicep Friday
Camelphat  
Annie Mac  
Little Simz Sunday
Becky Hill  
Shygirl  
Foals Fri/Sun
Tom Misch Sunday
Arlo Parks Sunday
Jade Bird Fri/Sun
Fontaines DC Friday
Miles Kane Friday
Idles Friday
The Streets Sunday
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Every festival is announcing their lineups. Surely R&L must follow suit imminently? I know they're sold out but people will be getting impatient seeing all of these other lineups being put out. 

Make you wonder if some of the bands who have been announced can’t make it and they are looking for replacements

3 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Make you wonder if some of the bands who have been announced can’t make it and they are looking for replacements

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too. Slam Dunk and Bloodstock have both made announcements with a few US bands missing and UK bands replacing them. 

2 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Victorious have released their lineup. If there’s some crossover I’d take The Streets, The Lathums, Fontaine’s DC and Pigsx7

C33EA059-30DD-45CA-B2F1-3DA44A3B48B6.jpeg

Pretty much 100% UK based bands, which is an interesting thing to note when maybe thinking where Reading will be looking.  Victorious is the most Gammon of festivals though so perhaps a little bit of a curveball!

39 minutes ago, PsycoSaurus said:

These are my predictions, just based on other festivals/gigs happening around Reading weekend. For a few of them I've guessed what days they'll be playing Reading. Let's see how many I can tick off. 

Tom Grennan  
Slowthai  
The Hunna  
Declan McKenna  
Circa Waves  
Sam Fender  
Pale Waves  
Easy Life  
Inhaler  
The Magic Gang Fri/Sun
Sundara Karma  
Working Men's Club  
Skepta  
Bicep Friday
Camelphat  
Annie Mac  
Little Simz Sunday
Becky Hill  
Shygirl  
Foals Fri/Sun
Tom Misch Sunday
Arlo Parks Sunday
Jade Bird Fri/Sun
Fontaines DC Friday
Miles Kane Friday
Idles Friday
The Streets Sunday

Do these dates fit around Leeds?

Edited by Dukey
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too. Slam Dunk and Bloodstock have both made announcements with a few US bands missing and UK bands replacing them. 

Think a few people have mentioned it but replacing QOTSA with BMTH/Biffy and Post with someone like Dua Lipa would be ace (and probably not rock the boat too much)

24 minutes ago, Known-Radio said:

I've been trying my hardest to get into QOTSA and struggling so far, they just aren't my thing. BMTH as a subsitute would have me bouncing off the ceiling

Same here, as the rock headliner QOTSA seem to be dividing even the rock fans. Still can't work out why BMTH haven't headlined or even co-headlined, it's about time they were given a go