2021 Lineup

6 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

Maybe there’s a loophole that means someone who has coheadlined in the past can come back because they haven’t done it on their own, thus meaning it would be their first time headlining.

I’m clutching at straws here but it’s just a thought.

Oh yeah I think that’ll happen, opens a few more options up and better ones at that

Easy Life and Wallows could quite easily shift up

3 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

That being said, she supposedly hates death bed and hasn't performed Coffee live since it came out lol

to be fair all she does in it is repeat the same sentence again and again, can't really blame her honestly.

Can I just say, I'm relieved that we won't be subjected to the waffle that is Red Hot Chili Peppers next year. I was really worried about that.

As I write that though I've just realised that this now rules out the talk of Muse and Metallica...

...oh well, I prefer seeing something new anyways.

1 minute ago, metallimuse said:

Can I just say, I'm relieved that we won't be subjected to the waffle that is Red Hot Chili Peppers next year. I was really worried about that.

As I write that though I've just realised that this now rules out the talk of Muse and Metallica...

Doesn’t rule out a Metallica x Muse supergroup though. Could be called Metallimuse, just thought of that name all by myself ! 

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Doesn’t rule out a Metallica x Muse supergroup though. Could be called Metallimuse, just thought of that name all by myself ! 

If I had response left I’d like it, very unique name that well in sir

4 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

i also am glad of no RHCP, absolutely dog shite in 2016

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

That's a shit name though, let's get the thinking caps on and come up with something better 😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Here are my predictions

FRI LG & Dave

SAT Dua Lipa & BMTH

SUN Gorillaz & Catfish

Being Realistic

I know things have changed since the days I used to do the full three days and people are more accepting of other genre's and bottling's don't occur but...would Dua Lipa/BMTH really be a good mix? I can't imagine the metalheads dancing to Levitating.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

If they are having 6 headliners it makes me feel like they couldn’t bag 3 decent sized ones.

Stormzy

Lewis Capaldi

Liam Gallagher

Courteeners

Bring Me The Horizon

Dua Lipa

Only one repeat from this year so won’t be Stormzy. Out of interest who are the three decent sized headliners there?

Edited by kingcrawler

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

If they are having 6 headliners it makes me feel like they couldn’t bag 3 decent sized ones.

Stormzy

Lewis Capaldi

Liam Gallagher

Courteeners

Bring Me The Horizon

Dua Lipa

Only one returning from this year and Liam's self confirmed so no Stormzy.

3 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

I know things have changed since the days I used to do the full three days and people are more accepting of other genre's and bottling's don't occur but...would Dua Lipa/BMTH really be a good mix? I can't imagine the metalheads dancing to Levitating.

I think Brings Me devout metal heads have left them since there change of tune, think they’d go quite nicely tbh, ik I love both 

6 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Only one repeat from this year so won’t be Stormzy. Out of interest who are the three decent sized headliners there?

6 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Only one returning from this year and Liam's self confirmed so no Stormzy.

Ah I see

Well fuck knows. No idea what’s going on. 

catfish 

dua

lewis

liam

courteeners

bring me the horizon

Could R&L get away with that lineup?

Just now, Matt42 said:

Ah I see

Well fuck knows. No idea what’s going on. 

catfish 

dua

lewis

liam

courteeners

bring me the horizon

Could R&L get away with that lineup?

They’re gonna get shit for whoever, they should just fucking book the Fratellis, Simple Minds, Kylie, Kings of Leon, Chaka Khan and ABBA

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Scrolled through a few pages but really can’t see where the info came from - why are we thinking 6 headliners now?! 

Melvin said it in an NME interview 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/reading-leeds-festival-boss-2021-line-up-tickets-testing-melvin-benn-interview-2739191

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Scrolled through a few pages but really can’t see where the info came from - why are we thinking 6 headliners now?! 

Melvin said so

https://www.nme.com/news/music/reading-leeds-festival-boss-2021-line-up-tickets-testing-melvin-benn-interview-2739191

Just now, Matt42 said:

Could Florence be a shout for this? Faint whispers she’s about in 2021.

I hope so would love to see her