Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

29 minutes ago, Red Day said:

They were first announcement for NOS this year and that didn’t go too badly. And they were brilliant 

Don't get me wrong, they're a decent band but size wise you'd expect bigger as a first announcement going off the bands they've had at the top of the bill since it's started.

Have they been confirmed as a headliner?

Edited by DiscothequeDave

4 minutes ago, Username taken said:

Assuming there's a crossover with NOS, The National, The Cure and Bon Iver would be a decent day's festivalling tbf

If that's the case maybe they put off announcing the Cure first as there's a gazillion festivals that has already announced them. This'll be the Nationals first gig announced for 2019

17 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

If you look at the 2018 tab on there they have 12 bands listed as headliners including Massive Attack and Dua Lipa, so I wouldn’t read too much into it just yet.

Would seem strange for them not to coheadline, but if it’s as strong as last years maybe they could be sub/third down. 

Edited by alexlloyd

The National is a good band but I honestly think that the National is not a band that should be announced by three hints a week earlier. They have already attended Nos Alive, Primavera, Best Kept Secret, Lollapalooza Berlin and many more. I hope the hints continue today like last year so that we will learn 3 artists before the weekend.