NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

Can’t see why Foals wouldn’t be coming to Portugal for a summer date. Touring May - July with no Portugal date so far. It’s either here or SBSR. Good chance of the Raconteurs popping up too I reckon. I think they’ll be over for Glastonbury, Open’er and a few others round that time.

I very much doubt Florence will be playing. She surely would have been announced already. Good chance she’ll be at TRNSMT that weekend which still haven’t announced their headliners yet. Then she’s already got the Hyde Park show the same weekend. Plus I reckon BST and TRNSMT would pay more so can’t really blame Nos for that.

Tame Impala is a strange one. They’ve only announced 6 festivals so far and they’re at different times. Start of June. Mid to late June. Mid August. Are they going to play Nos and come over 4 separate times to Europe over the Summer? Are they going to announce further dates in between the festival dates? If I was going to have a guess, I’d guess they’d announce dates in June in between the festival dates. Play all June and come back in August for further festival dates when the other festivals around that time announce their headliners. Leave July out. It’s just a complete guess that though.

The Who are a possibility. Same with Neil Young. I’m debating whether they’d go for heritage acts like those though. Could easily mind. Kings of Leon knocking about. The Killers could easily be swayed for a couple of random dates if they wanted to pay them enough I reckon. RHCP could be a possibility. No need to worry yet. Don’t think it’ll be a last minute headliner ala Libertines. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

As we've discussed before, that is pure speculation that is just as valid as ours and probably came from here as well. Don't pay attention to them, they're just looking for clicks

9 hours ago, stylishkids said:

No need to worry yet. Don’t think it’ll be a last minute headliner ala Libertines. 

heyyyyyyy, I wouldn't mind if they choose The Libertines again ;). What a great performance they gave on that day.

Edited by Yokai