NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

18 minutes ago, joaommaia said:

For some reason, I don't believe she's the headliner. 

I mean, is it possible or not for her to headline both NOS Alive and Mad Cool? I think she would do both.

I don't see her doing Madrid, Lisbon then going to London and then going over to Czech republic for colours of ostrava. 

Doesn't make logistical sense. I think/Hope she'll be at TRNSMT.

2 hours ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Anyone thought of Primal Scream as a possibility? Seem to be around at the right time and touring a few festivals... could be a decent band before the bigger acts..

I'd love this. 15 years ago they were my favourite band, they're last few releases have been pretty pants but they still have the songs to blow most bands off the stage live.

27 minutes ago, moz4pm said:

I'd love this. 15 years ago they were my favourite band, they're last few releases have been pretty pants but they still have the songs to blow most bands off the stage live.

Same, I was kinda gutted to see them at all points east on a relatively poor day for me apart from The Chems. Would really like them at Nos 

2 hours ago, young_contra said:

Ugh. I'm so afraid of who NOS Alive will come up with 

I really think it's someone who hasn't announced anything in Europe yet.

All will be revealed next Thurs I reckon. Like you really think colours of ostrava is going to announce Florence before other fests with more cash.

Florence isn't what's going to sell out NOS or Mad cool. It's something bigger and more exclusive.

Edited by Rico_Pliskin

3 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Hope you're right! 

Nah they also mentioned it on the Spanish forum for mad cool. And if mad announces so will NOS. 

Been waiting so long. I really hope its not Beck/incubus. I have zero love for both. But if it was a choice between Beck and Florence I'd hope Beck.

Edited by Rico_Pliskin