NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

It's good to have rock bands but what's missing in my opinion is entertainers. For the moment the best entertainers must be Cut Copy and Ornatos Violetas (I don't know other Portuguese acts though). Need a Gang of Youths, or a Frank Turner, or Foals, The Hives... Many will be touring in Europe in July. 

11 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

It's good to have rock bands but what's missing in my opinion is entertainers. For the moment the best entertainers must be Cut Copy and Ornatos Violetas (I don't know other Portuguese acts though). Need a Gang of Youths, or a Frank Turner, or Foals, The Hives... Many will be touring in Europe in July. 

I'd say Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins, Robyn and The Chems are "entertainers". Above all else, IDLES are probably the most entertaining live act around right now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tigane said:

DxhmBbZXcAEg79f.jpg:large

Here is the leak. Linda Martini and the Gift are also leaked.   So Linda Martini and Ornatos Violeta in the same day. That is interesting 

I really don't wanna be that guy but this undercard is starting to look absurdly average apart from robyn, thom yorke and idles. A bit worried tbh, hoping the second day will be more enticing

5 minutes ago, young_contra said:

I really don't wanna be that guy but this undercard is starting to look absurdly average apart from robyn, thom yorke and idles. A bit worried tbh, hoping the second day will be more enticing

Well i think the undercard is also average,  but apart from who you said,  i love also Rolling Blackout Coastal Fever (Last year show at Nos Primavera Sound was good),  Sharon Van Etten  and  Linda Martini 

Oh and forgot that Jorja Smith and Hot Chip are also in Sagres stage

Edited by Tigane

Just now, Tigane said:

Well i think the undercard is also average,  but apart from who you said,  i love also Rolling Blackout Coastal Fever (Last year show at Nos Primavera Sound was good),  Sharon Van Etten  and  Linda Martini 

I do like Sharon too but it's a bit of an hassle to see her in the midst of other artists that are just dull. Linda Martini are great but we both know that we've more than enough changes to see them in our country. RBCF is a good addition but it feels as if they're now avoiding announcing any decent to big name for the second day. Getting a bit tired of this drought that could be avoided with a better lineup rollout

1 hour ago, jparx said:

I'd say Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins, Robyn and The Chems are "entertainers". Above all else, IDLES are probably the most entertaining live act around right now.

Oh I forgot that Idles were on the lineup! :)

8 minutes ago, joaommaia said:

Remember 2014 when they had a serious problem with coming up with a headliner for the last day? The Libertines were the solution and they get announced very late...

It kind of backlashed though

edit: not sure how I double posted, sorry about that

Edited by young_contra