Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

2 minutes ago, Bousval said:

Unless I'm mistaken, the official festival book contains the line-up.

Yup, you're right! They started shipping the pack last year around december as well. Although last year's pack didn't have the book, it had a voucher to grab the book @ Primavera. That must mean we're really getting the line up before dec 15th!

Just now, xxialac said:

Don't know how you've missed it but it says exactly the same thing on your link

- Official Primavera Sound 2019 Book (*voucher* to exchange at the official Primavera Sound merchandising stand during the festival)

Oh crap. Hopefully, as DJ Coco said, we're still getting the line up until 2019...

3 minutes ago, James96 said:

After seeing the Mad Cool teaser for The Cure, I've got a feeling they won't play here. Seems a bit over the top to play Mad Cool, NOS Alive, and Primavera.

Arctic Monkeys did that this year. To be honest I have no idea who'll play Primavera next year, no real obvious contenders like there's been the past few years.

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Arctic Monkeys did that this year. To be honest I have no idea who'll play Primavera next year, no real obvious contenders like there's been the past few years.

All Points East will likely give us 2 or 3 of the headliners and we'll get the names before the month is out I'd guess. Agree not easy to guess.

The joy of Primavera isn't in the headliners for me anyway. Sure we'll get the usual ridiculously good undercard.

I'll throw out what probably is an entirely reasonable wishlist.. (straight out of the phone library of course ;))

A perfect circle

Aldous harding 

Algiers 

Alice in chains 

All them witches

Anna von hausswolff

Antemasque

Bill callahan

BRMC

bo ningen

Built to spill

Every time I die

Explosions in the sky

Field music

Future of the left

Glassjaw

Godspeed you! Black emperor

Hiatus kaiyote

Idles

Interpol

Janelle monae

Jesca hoop

Jonathan Wilson

Jungle

Marika hackman

Meshuggah

Moses sumney

My bloody Valentine 

Oh sees

Once and future band

Oso Leone

Ought

Preoccupations

Sharon can etten

Sleaford mods

Slint

Slug

Spoon

Sufjan Stevens 

Swans

Take impala

The blind shake

The decemberists 

The pixies

The walkmen 

This will destroy you

seeing a lot of guesses, wishlist's here etc. I thought the headline slots for next year were pretty obvious and will be: Mumford, Florence and the Cure. I'm not super hyped for any of these of course so anything more would be pleasant surprise. Honestly I haven't done a lot of research as most of you here and hope I'm wrong (hope you're wrong for Tame Impala as well, HAHA)...

We'll see soon I guess :)

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, r55N said:

seeing a lot of guesses, wishlist's here etc. I thought the headline slots for next year were pretty obvious and will be: Mumford, Florence and the Cure. I'm not super hyped for any of these of course so anything more would be pleasant surprise. Honestly I haven't done a lot of research as most of you here and hope I'm wrong (hope you're wrong for Tame Impala as well, HAHA)...

We'll see soon I guess :)

I would be very suprised to see Florence and Mumford at Primavera...