12 minutes ago, standfree92 said:

i wonder if they thought they'd shift more tickets last year with glasto being off and R&L being weak. Meaning they've had to cutback this year

Think last year was just a better year for who was touring at the time. There’s no festivals with an exceptional set of headliners this year, but trnsmt really have taken the piss.

Out of interest, who did people actually want out of the touring acts this year??

1 hour ago, Goer190 said:

Personally think I'll be giving it a miss, might get to the Catfish day for them and Ashcroft and DMA's. Unsure though. Be interesting to see how it sells

Yeah tbf those plus I could stand through Bastille tbf.

1 hour ago, Red Day said:

Good effort fella. Much respect to you.  Pity line up is honking

All tastes are subjective obviously but £60 of my money is much more value to me just in those 3 acts than £85+ for any of the Download days. I'm not having a dig at Download by the way, yes its fair I don't think much to it this year but I'm just basing it on comparison wise for money. Obviously the extra it would cost to travel to Scotland plays a big part but you'd make a weekend of it.

59 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

Looks like I’m going after all. I won tickets for guessing Stormzy was headlining on FB 😂

You know it's bad when there is no interest even on a free.

@luckysalt we shall see with this line-up on sales and on the return of it in the future if your major festival view is as fullproof as you think and that I'm lacking being able to see the business sense behind it.

I might go to the Sunday. Been looking to catch The Amazons and Circa Waves for a while now, so both on the Sunday means I might well buy a day ticket.

The rest I can take or leave, more heading towards leave.

Saturday just about gets pass marks, Friday on the other hand.......wow!

The Sunday looks more tempting as I go on. Really fancy Amazons, Kooks, Wombats and Snow Patrol. I'd shell out for a foursome like that.

15 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah tbf those plus I could stand through Bastille tbf.

All tastes are subjective obviously but £60 of my money is much more value to me just in those 3 acts than £85+ for any of the Download days. I'm not having a dig at Download by the way, yes its fair I don't think much to it this year but I'm just basing it on comparison wise for money. Obviously the extra it would cost to travel to Scotland plays a big part but you'd make a weekend of it.

You know it's bad when there is no interest even on a free.

My Download ticket was purchased early bird for £150 quid. Assuming I’ve correctly filled in my loyalty scheme application, I’ll get £50 to spend at festival. If I went to trnsmt I’d have to pay for a hotel which I’m doing at DL. Only extra cost is travel to Derby and shuttle bus to Donington. For that wee bit extra i get 3 days of the music I love. Horses for courses and all that

23 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

@luckysalt we shall see with this line-up on sales and on the return of it in the future if your major festival view is as fullproof as you think and that I'm lacking being able to see the business sense behind it.

Nothing is foolproof. But the money they will have spent on the artists I'd no doubt will be made back with profit and festivals have little loyalty, they can refresh every year tbh. People will like this line up and go. I'm sure they know that. 

Terribly uninspiring. Delighted I opted for APE early doors. Both of the (disappointing compared to last year) days at Neighbourhood Weekender top this. That's at half the capacity. 

1 hour ago, jkerr4412 said:

Wonder why some posters are stating Gus Dapperton is opening mainstage while others are saying Dean Lewis. 

noticed that as well, thought I was total tripping 

12 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Gus Dapperton should get punted for that horrendous name.

I agree because I haven't really heard of him

Oh man that is bad. You couldn't actually pay me to attend that. I can see the festival folding if the weather is bad this year. The Cure and Foos it is then.

9 minutes ago, devilman said:

Oh man that is bad. You couldn't actually pay me to attend that. I can see the festival folding if the weather is bad this year. The Cure and Foos it is then.

Why would it fold? It's clearly been profitable the last 2 years and probs will be again as I doubt those headliners will cost much n it'll sell a decent amount 

4 minutes ago, standfree92 said:

Going by social media it hasn’t went down well. Especially George Ezra 

Find me a major festival that goes down well. Any year.

12 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Why would it fold? It's clearly been profitable the last 2 years and probs will be again as I doubt those headliners will cost much n it'll sell a decent amount 

You like the line up didno??