Sign in to follow this  
ryanbryans

poll 3

poll 3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos shite

Where's Razorlight? I would of joined in if there was a razor light option 

I've been eagerly anticipating this poll since the last one. I thought 'poll 2' was the pinnacle of polls... I can only imagine the dizzy height that will be 'poll 4'. 

41 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

i preferred your earlier polls tbh

Maybe we can have a “what’s your favourite poll?” poll next. 

7 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Shouldn't the poll of poles be won by Graham Poll ?

Surely Marie curie would win that 

40 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

So Arctic Monkeys are the least shite headliner this decade? Interesting.

Fucking hell I didn't even realise it was a list of Glasto headliners I just thought it was a random as fuck list.

But no that's only happened cos weirdos like @Mattymooz have voted for the Rolling Stones.

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Fucking hell I didn't even realise it was a list of Glasto headliners I just thought it was a random as fuck list.

But no that's only happened cos weirdos like @Mattymooz have voted for the Rolling Stones.

Admittedly the only things I really know about the stones is Paint It Black, the amount of "hip" teens who where their branded clothes and how expensive their tours are lmao. I know they're legends but never really got into their music RIP

6 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Admittedly the only things I really know about the stones is Paint It Black, the amount of "hip" teens who where their branded clothes and how expensive their tours are lmao. I know they're legends but never really got into their music RIP

You'll defo know more songs than that. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Sympathy For the Devil, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Brown Sugar, Tumbling Dice, It's Only Rock 'n Roll, Start Me Up. You'll surely know most of those.

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

You'll defo know more songs than that. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Sympathy For the Devil, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Brown Sugar, Tumbling Dice, It's Only Rock 'n Roll, Start Me Up. You'll surely know most of those.

Just been on spotify now and I recognise a couple.

Me dad was always into electronic music more, raised on Daft Punk/Burial/Royksopp/Benga/Underworld/Moby/Prodigy/Basement Jaxx/Faithless/Fatboy Slim/Chemical Brothers/Petshop Boys/Aphex Twin etc. rather than rock so I dunno a lot of older stuff unfortunately

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Just been on spotify now and I recognise a couple.

Me dad was always into electronic music more, raised on Daft Punk/Burial/Royksopp/Benga/Underworld/Moby/Prodigy/Basement Jaxx/Faithless/Fatboy Slim/Chemical Brothers/Petshop Boys/Aphex Twin etc. rather than rock so I dunno a lot of older stuff unfortunately

That's okay I was raised on Meat Loaf.

This reminds me of the time we made a 'worst efests users' poll and @Gucci Piggy kept getting upset because people were voting for him