Lineup 2020

randlfan

27 minutes ago, deckchair92 said:

hlH8i58.jpg

Coldplay headlining is a weird one to me. I don’t know if R&L would ever want them to headline, despite being one of the biggest British bands of the last two decades.  

Also, as much as I dislike them, Catfish headlining is an eventuality that I’m going to have to accept. 

7 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

u know it jj

Courteeners will be back subbing next year. It's quite possibly how FR are gonna ruin The Strokes' R+L comeback.

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Let’s just accept The Strokes, Stormzy, Travis & BMTH as headliners. It’s a best case scenario. 

I bet the guy who dropped that info is sitting there like "huh I didn't know how easy it would be to make a whole dumb ass forum believe me".

5 minutes ago, Jackson Maniac said:

Not to say they would headline R+L but up until very recently they’ve had various other festivals they could headline when they weren’t terrorising Glastonbury. Now, not so much.

Those fests were more of a general crowd, broad age ranges and that. I don't think the demise of those fests means anything because, if FR ever felt Coldplay would be worth it, they've got the money and the clout to get Coldplay whenever they were touring festivals but never did.