Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 minutes ago, mttJ said:

Last happened in 2015 if you count a banjo!

Tbh I can actually see it if Skepta and Dave were to sub 

Biffy/BMTH - Dave - Sam Fender

LG - Courteeners - Slowthai

RATM - Skepta - IDLES

If MS and R1 are pretty stacked with rap and grime and that I could see 4 guitar headliners 

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

RATM - Skepta - IDLES

If MS and R1 are pretty stacked with rap and grime and that I could see 4 guitar headliners 

sorry i can’t see skepta subbing rage

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

RATM - Skepta - IDLES

Completely agree, I just have a nagging feeling they'll be going for four guitar based headliners this year. Maybe to make up for the lack of guitar bands on the main stage, like you said (although I hope that isn't true).

RATM > Biffy/BMTH > LG as well, final final answer. 

Can't wait for the 2020 Secret Set forum to be created on another note, be a blast to see Slipknot's name being thrown about for the hundredth time on page 207 in that thread 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Completely agree, I just have a nagging feeling they'll be going for four guitar based headliners this year. Maybe to make up for the lack of guitar bands on the main stage, like you said (although I hope that isn't true).

RATM > Biffy/BMTH > LG as well, final final answer. 

Can't wait for the 2020 Secret Set forum to be created on another note, be a blast to see Slipknot's name being thrown about for the hundredth time on page 207 in that thread 😉

A Slipknot secret set would be perfect for me. The only issue would be there elaborate stage set up which I can't see them performing without.

Very early for secret set rumors but personally I (sadly) think that's already them out despite the possibility of them being around.

2 hours ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

I might be showing my age here, and admittedly I prefer the pop/alternative/rock acts, but can someone explain to me the obsession with Travis Scott?

I know he's big in the US, but in the UK his highest charting album is number 3. 

Compare that to someone like Post Malone or Stormzy who have 2 UK number 1's, and the fact I couldn't name a single TS song, I feel like I'm missing something.

Also taking a bigger punt at the lineup but:

Friday

MS: Stormzy / Dave / Idles 

R1: Two Door Cinema Club 

FR: Bleachers

Lockup/ The Pit: Funeral For A Friend

Saturday 

MS: Liam / Courteeners / Lizzo 

R1: Rex Orange County

FR: Wallows 

Lockup/The Pit: Creeper

Sunday

MS: MCR / BMTH / RTJ 

R1: Haim 

FR: The Xcerts

Lockup/The Pit: Fever 333

He is probably one of the best live performers around. If you enjoy a hyped crowd and mosh pits etc you would love his love shoes.

Glad the line up is finally on its way, its been great seeing all the chat in here this year with all types of speculation even though some of it has been ridiculous. However can we just take a moment to discuss the fact someone last night on this thread tried to convince us of a line up by saying his friend was 'getting his end away' with someone from FR that has to be up there with one of the best things ive seen on here. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 19liam75 said:

Glad the line up is finally on its way, its been great seeing all the chat in here this year with all types of speculation even though some of it has been ridiculous. However can we just take a moment to discuss the fact someone last night on this thread tried to convince us of a line up by saying his friend was 'getting his end away' with someone from FR that has to be up there with one of the best things ive seen on here. 

Some people really need this lineup, whatever it takes

If RATM do headline, i'm hoping for a set something like this.....

• Testify
  • Bombtrack
  • People of the Sun
  • Know Your Enemy
  • Bulls on Parade
  • Township Rebellion
  • The Ghost of Tom Joad (Bruce Springsteen Cover)
  • Bullet in the Head
  • Down Rodeo
  • Kick Out The Jams (MC5 Cover)
  • Guerrilla Radio
  • Calm Like a Bomb
  • Sleep Now in the Fire
  • Wake Up

Encore:

• Vietnow
  • Freedom
  • Killing in the Name
Edited by TornShaun

9 minutes ago, 19liam75 said:

I even read that one out loud at home - hilarious 

• Upvote 1