Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

Had a look at last year's clashfinder and thankfully there's a half an hour gap between the 'sub' on 2nd stage, and the headliner on the first. Otherwise it's pretty much instantaneous from a band ending on Stage 1 to a band starting on Stage 2. I don't want to leave Tame Impala early, if that's how it works out. Although, I'd love a good spot for Pearl Jam ... decisions. 

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Fidlar > Japandroids > Fleet Foxes > Tame Impala > Pearl Jam > MGMT > Kasabian makes the most sense to me 

Aye but some acts like FIDLAR and Japandriods could easily be on smaller stages, and a lot of people on that Spanish forum think a decent sized modern act will be up against Pearl Jam (lots thinking MGMT). Bar Tool has also said a lot of acts refuse to play at like 4am, so they don't have the freedom to stick whoever they want on at that time.

21 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Aye but some acts like FIDLAR and Japandriods could easily be on smaller stages, and a lot of people on that Spanish forum think a decent sized modern act will be up against Pearl Jam (lots thinking MGMT). Bar Tool has also said a lot of acts refuse to play at like 4am, so they don't have the freedom to stick whoever they want on at that time.

When I was at Benicassim last year the headliners were on like midnight until 2am, then after that you had an electronic act 

2 hours ago, Orest said:

Who has some thoughts what artists will be announced at MC?
What are the chances of appearing such bands, as Biffy Clyro, P.O.D. and maybe retro-wave artists(Carpenter Brut, Perturbator)

It’s time for biffy’s concert in Ukraine! It’s nice to see the demand for it getting higher here :)

excited for MC 2018, can’t wait 

thanks to everyone who’s transalting Bar Tool’s answers and posts here :) Google Translate isn’t of a big help sometimes...

49 minutes ago, Ilya Ageev said:

It’s time for biffy’s concert in Ukraine! It’s nice to see the demand for it getting higher here :)

excited for MC 2018, can’t wait 

thanks to everyone who’s transalting Bar Tool’s answers and posts here :) Google Translate isn’t of a big help sometimes...

https://www.facebook.com/events/776166975901141/
welcome to Ukrainian delegation for MC 2018;)

4 hours ago, Orest said:

Who has some thoughts what artists will be announced at MC?

I think there will be a some bands that haven't been announced anywhere else yet, new names sorta speak. I'm thinking about Vampire Weekend, Twenty One Pilots or Kasabian for example.. (idk if it's possible that they will add a lot more big names to the line up, but I expect some news from those kind of bands that haven't been announced for anything yet and are about to release new material this year.)

edit: mistake about Kasabian :P 

Edited by arcuse

1 minute ago, arcuse said:

I think there will be a some bands that haven't been announced anywhere else yet, new names sorta speak. I'm thinking about Vampire Weekend, Twenty One Pilots or Kasabian for example.. 

Kasabian is in lineup)

16 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

based on those images that looks like a pretty small space for the supposed capacity. i hope they will increase a bit.

Bar Tool said 4467788 + - 
That means that every day (4+4+6+7+7+8+8) = 44 +- artists will be playing every day

(7 artists on electronic stage, 4 on mainstage 1, 4 on mainstage 2)
So... 70 new names have to come
I hope, that all of 8 names which have to be on 2 main stages, are from first 2 rows of lineup)

Edited by Orest

11 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

According to user Piledriver Waltz in other forum, these are things that comes with if you order 3-day pass from fnac. It is quite interesting that you get the wristband 7 months early.

http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t58574p1000-mad-cool-2018-abonos-agotados-entradas-de-dia-todavia-no

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.22.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.22.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.22.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.21.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.21.49 PM.png

I can't shake the feeling there's some subliminal message in these pictures... Not sure what it is though...

• Like 1