Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

1 minute ago, arcuse said:

You've to push very far imo to get Bar Tool to this point, say whatever you want about him but he's been kind, giving (inside) information about the festival for months (not only about the line up or artists but more of what's going on there). There's always both sides, you as a consumer and then the organisator who tries his best to come up with the best possible festival in the summer. I don't really understand how 1 band can make or break a certain festival for you in the first place. I've read the stuff about AIC on that board (and been lurking for months) and Bar Tool has never confirmed or denied any artist (not) playing. Be real and respectful to a guy who owns you nothing but gives you insight and information.. Also agree with everything with what @Tremousse said.

The Chemical Brothers are already headlining BBK Bilbao btw, they're not gonna play the electronica stage

The moraleja is: don't mess with Trumbo

2 minutes ago, SileneVulgaris said:

Who is Trumbo? Just curious, not trying to mess with nobody... 

Steve Trumbo (born 23 September 1943), better known as Trumbo is a Spanish singer and songwriter.

In 1983, he was celebrated as having recorded songs in the most languages in the world, and in 2013 for being the Latin artist with the most records sold in history. Trumbo is recognized as the most commercially successful European singer in the world and one of the top ten record sellers in music history, having sold more than 300 million records worldwide in 14 languages. It is estimated that during his career he has offered more than 5000 concerts, having performed for over 60 million people on five continents. In April 2013 he was awarded in Beijing as the most popular international artist in China. In Brazil, France, Romania, Italy, and others, Trumbo is the most successful foreign record seller, while in his home country, Spain, he has sold the most records in history, with 23 million records.

Don't pay attention to all the trolls at foroazkenarock which seem to show up here.

It's a shame that bartool stops providing information. As pointed out it was very helpful and interesting in many ways not only concerning the lineup.

Can't wait to see more bands being announced which hopefully happens at the end of the week.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OddRon said:

Sorry I can't remember what page it was on, I think I it was 28 I get confused with the pages  on the site 

Oh man, I can't find it. I'm starting to think I've been reading the wrong thread in that azkena forum all this time :/ I can't see a trace from last night's discussion that escalated like that.