Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

30 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Managed to get 2 standing tickets in Brixton for £8.50 each. Pretty solid tour concept

Got 3 tickets for Bristol!

Brilliant to see a gig priced so low when the majority these days are priced so high

6 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

No problem! I've never seen him before, but this seems like a better time than any to catch a Slowthai show

Saw him at a festival a month or so back and despite getting his set cut short to about 15 minutes he was brilliant. New album’s fantastic too so should be a great few shows, especially for a fiver! 

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Is there a link to the Slowthai presale?

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/8992/slowthai-artist-presale-tickets?cid=GV_SLOWTHAI_TOUR_SOCIAL_SLOWTPRE_220519_ORGANIC

There's an O2 Priority one as well

27 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

New album’s fantastic too so should be a great few shows, especially for a fiver!

Yeah it's great, been on repeat since Friday. And can't really go wrong with a gig that cheap so wins all round!

51 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else go for Underworld tickets today? We decided to go for Amsterdam instead of Wembley on a bit of a whim - pretty excited about seeing them there and making a weekend of it. Anyone been to the Ziggo Arena there before?

Yep, I got Amsterdam tickets too, ZMG! Wembley Arena is a terrible venue and Amsterdam...well, it's Amsterdam! Ziggo Dome is one venue I've not been to before though, looking forward to it. 

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yep, I got Amsterdam tickets too, ZMG! Wembley Arena is a terrible venue and Amsterdam...well, it's Amsterdam! Ziggo Dome is one venue I've not been to before though, looking forward to it. 

Ah cool! Yeah I hate Wembley and it doesn't take too much persuading to get me to Amsterdam as we love it there anyway. Figured the gig will be great anyway and no matter what the venue is like we can make a nice weekend of it. Looks like it's not far from the city centre by train/tram and nothing is that far from anything in Amsterdam anyway. Plus it's ages away so plenty of time to sort flights and accommodation. Woo! :)

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Ah cool! Yeah I hate Wembley and it doesn't take too much persuading to get me to Amsterdam as we love it there anyway. Figured the gig will be great anyway and no matter what the venue is like we can make a nice weekend of it. Looks like it's not far from the city centre by train/tram and nothing is that far from anything in Amsterdam anyway. Plus it's ages away so plenty of time to sort flights and accommodation. Woo! :)

How much were tickets? Debating doing the same, never been to Amsterdam or seen Underworld!

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If it's as good as the Ally Pally then we're in for a treat! Sorted my flights yesterday, £55 return from Bristol. Accommodation also done.

4 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

How much were tickets? Debating doing the same, never been to Amsterdam or seen Underworld!

Came to about £43 each including fees which I don't think is bad at all for an arena these days.

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If it's as good as the Ally Pally then we're in for a treat! Sorted my flights yesterday, £55 return from Bristol. Accommodation also done.

Yeah that Ally Pally gig was ace. They're always good though. And well done! Speedy work. Might wait til after Glasto to sort ours...

Think it's the first time I've been to a "proper" gig outside the UK so looking forward to it.

I've come by some tickets for Muse at the Olympic Stadium next weekend.

Does anyone know what sort of curfew there is there? And how long it takes to get back to the station after the gig? Their standing tickets if that makes any difference.

I'm hoping to be on a tube by 22:50, is that realistic without leaving early?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: also anywhere decent nearby for a few beers before?

Edited by Tommy101

16 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else go for Underworld tickets today? We decided to go for Amsterdam instead of Wembley on a bit of a whim - pretty excited about seeing them there and making a weekend of it. Anyone been to the Ziggo Arena there before?

For this tour, are the dates that have been listed the entire tour, or are there more dates to be added?

16 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I've come by some tickets for Muse at the Olympic Stadium next weekend.

Does anyone know what sort of curfew there is there? And how long it takes to get back to the station after the gig? Their standing tickets if that makes any difference.

I'm hoping to be on a tube by 22:50, is that realistic without leaving early?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: also anywhere decent nearby for a few beers before?

Things may have changed since but when I was heading back from kasabian at calling they sent us on a huge diversion to the station. Although the curfew is 22.30 I'drecommend leaving during knights 

• Upvote 1