Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

They had a visual on the screen after the Milton Keynes show last night saying "September/October 2023" with a QR code to scan for more info, but the venue had pretty much no phone signal so I doubt many if any people actually got the thing to work. Plus can another big gig for Nova Twins who seem to be getting hype.

On 6/26/2023 at 5:40 PM, gingerevans84 said:

£107 for a standing ticket at The o2. Urgh.

I didn't see this on here the other week, logged on to the pre sale and saw this. Didn't get them!! The first time I've been priced out of a gig based on relative quality vs price. I paid it for Blur but I'm not paying it to watch Muse again. Guess I won't be seeing them again...

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

I didn't see this on here the other week, logged on to the pre sale and saw this. Didn't get them!! The first time I've been priced out of a gig based on relative quality vs price. I paid it for Blur but I'm not paying it to watch Muse again. Guess I won't be seeing them again...

I'm sure it's a result of Covid's loss of earnings + increased touring costs, but so many bands are doing the 'Double Tour' at the moment. Tour the UK for a bit, and the come back again in 4/5 months on a larger scale (though smaller for Muse I guess)

41 minutes ago, Crouchinho76 said:

Anyone else manage to get tix for Liam Gallagher at Koko? Seemed pretty easy, which was a surprise 

17 minutes ago, Nestacres said:

Lucky you! Failed miserably. All sold out within a minute!

Yeah didn't get. Sniff but did try on my phone. Can't afford it at £60 anyway 

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

Yeah didn't get. Sniff but did try on my phone. Can't afford it at £60 anyway 

Ah sorry to hear that - must have been sheer luck for me then.  As soon as the counter went to zero I put the code in and got immediately to the order page.  In a twisted way, I kinda missed my F5 button...