NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

44 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

WOW!

congrats!  How the merry hell did that happen?

35 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Teamwork :-), amazing amazing teamwork , all underpinned with caramel digestives and scones xxx 

35 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Great news. Nice one lucy,

Let me know when you get confirmation, so that I can tell Sue. :)

I was in the Co-op buying the aforementioned items when Curly Girl rang me to tell me! So I filled in the application in the shop! Got the "Your place is reserved" message, filled out the rest when I got to work, and that's it!!! WE'RE IN!!! My friend Phil got it too!!! 

So very happy! 

Yog, will do, thank you. By the sounds of what others are saying, it's pretty much certain so maybe tell Sue that but can she keep me on the list until I get a proper confirmation? Thank you so much! 

SHAKING!!! :) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I was in the Co-op buying the aforementioned items when Curly Girl rang me to tell me! So I filled in the application in the shop! Got the "Your place is reserved" message, filled out the rest when I got to work, and that's it!!! WE'RE IN!!! My friend Phil got it too!!! 

So very happy! 

Yog, will do, thank you. By the sounds of what others are saying, it's pretty much certain so maybe tell Sue that but can she keep me on the list until I get a proper confirmation? Thank you so much! 

SHAKING!!! :) 

I was shaking for you, as I said I was shouting at my ipad for you to see the link :-) ..... so buzzing for you Lucy .. Curlygirl straight on the phone and thank goodness you were in the shop and answered, I hope th Co-op on site sells caramel digestives and sultana scones - you'll have to but some just to get the good vibes back again xxx

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

I was shaking for you, as I said I was shouting at my ipad for you to see the link ? ..... so buzzing for you Lucy .. Curlygirl straight on the phone and thank goodness you were in the shop and answered, I hope th Co-op on site sells caramel digestives and sultana scones - you'll have to but some just to get the good vibes back again xxx

I am SO glad I stopped at the shop! Always go with your gut instinct!! Oh crikey I honestly am sooo grateful! Thank youeveryone for being so brilliant!! 

If the on site co-op sells caramel digestives, that will be my diet for the weekend! xxx

1 minute ago, lucyginger said:

I am SO glad I stopped at the shop! Always go with your gut instinct!! Oh crikey I honestly am sooo grateful! Thank youeveryone for being so brilliant!! 

If the on site co-op sells caramel digestives, that will be my diet for the weekend! xxx

Today buying biscuits and scones was THE BEST decision you made xxx

I am seriously never looking at caramel digestives the same - did you  know that banana caramel digestives exist as well, had some over the weekend on a camping trip and they were sssoooo lush !

It was ALL fate - one of those sliding doors moments,

Excellent news Lucy!!!

Unfortunately, I can't now come. We've got an email asking us to come to a workshop and to move meetings to free us up in June.

As if. Bugger that.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Excellent news Lucy!!!

Unfortunately, I can't now come. We've got an email asking us to come to a workshop and to move meetings to free us up in June.

Blimey for a moment there I thought you acually  couldn;t attend, had to read your post twice - hope you went back wiht a suitable 'out of office; response

20 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Today buying biscuits and scones was THE BEST decision you made xxx

I am seriously never looking at caramel digestives the same - did you  know that banana caramel digestives exist as well, had some over the weekend on a camping trip and they were sssoooo lush !

It was ALL fate - one of those sliding doors moments,

9 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Excellent news Lucy!!!

Bananananananana caramel digestives? OOOHHH! I need to find those!! 

Really was fate :) 

CARLOS you had me then too! Phew!! 

6 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I stopped at the Co-Op on my way to work this morning, CG rang me to tell me about Oxfam while I was buying caramel digestives! So they are lucky!! 

So glad I'll be there too!! :)

I had a nap after getting my son off to school so missed all the excitement on messenger. Soooo happy for you Lucy. Glad you get to keep both kidneys too!! (sorry didn't mean that to sound weird... you did say you'd sell one to get there!)? xx

Hi All....been away from the forum for waaaaaay too long (couple of random posts here and there).

Just wanted to say a big hiya to everyone. 
The whole no fest last year was a major struggle - so I went and saw the Cure at Hyde park as I thought at the time...probably not going to be too many chances to see them again now. How wrong I was - and happily looking forward to this years festival with my other half and one of our usual crew, also a returner who hasn't been since the 90's (she is in for a surprise I think) and a Glasto virgin in tow as well - should be a fun crowd :)

Going to try and visit here more frequently now...

And yeah - massive congrats @lucyginger - I am partial to a caramel digestive too!

Cheers

Paul

Hello @pauladam ! nice to see more people joining in the thread as we get closer :) - it was hard going during the fallow wasn't it and as I missed out on October sales (bagged in resale - hurrah!!!) couldn't let myself get too involved here in case we didn't get la golden ticket. Now on full on obsession and planning - 8 months worth to cram into 8 weeks of prep - it takes 8 weeks just to listen to Brave Sir Robins playlist!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

Just catching up on the mornings efests and this is great news. Well done Lucy.

You do know you're going to win a ticket in one of the comps now don't you!

I thought that too! Haha!!! 

1 hour ago, dizzymoo said:

I had a nap after getting my son off to school so missed all the excitement on messenger. Soooo happy for you Lucy. Glad you get to keep both kidneys too!! (sorry didn't mean that to sound weird... you did say you'd sell one to get there!)? xx

I did indeed. Very glad I get to keep them now :) 

53 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

how is it a complete stranger getting Glastonbury tickets brought a massive grin to my face :) ... nice one lucy :) 

Thank you!!! :)

50 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Well done Lucy!!!!! So excited you can make it to the farm xx

Thank you too!! 

I'm so pleased!! 

Worship at the altar of caramel!

I wonder if American Gods has included the weather and digestive gods. I think the Caramel Digestive god would be played by BRIAN BLESSED. (You can't type that name quietly).

30 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Worship at the altar of caramel!

I wonder if American Gods has included the weather and digestive gods. I think the Caramel Digestive god would be played by BRIAN BLESSED. (You can't type that name quietly).

You really can't type that quietly! Or read it quietly!!