NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

5 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Haha no. We're awaiting a government inspection. 

Can he cancel your leave, now that it's already approved?

1 minute ago, carlosj said:

Can he cancel your leave, now that it's already approved?

Yes, sadly, because of my line of work. I have taken some of it unpaid too. I don't think it'll come to that - it just threw a spanner in the works.

12 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

My boss dropped a bombshell on me earlier... 

We're expecting some important unannounced visitors in the near future - they're months overdue... but if they haven't come by the time Glastonbury comes around he might rescind my leave! ?

I have every confidence it won't come to that but it's still scary.

Fingers crossed buddy, that would absolutely suck :(

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yes, sadly, because of my line of work. I have taken some of it unpaid too. I don't think it'll come to that - it just threw a spanner in the works.

Hope it all works out.

• Like 1

OOOOoooofff @vintagelaureate that would hurt! Let's hope they turn up soon. I was due to be in court last week as the primary witness... court has been postponed and the police told me that I am required and will have to attend when they announce the new date. New date announced today as October 7th, 8th and 9th.Thankyou to whoever is looking down on me... I had visions of being arrested for contempt of court had it been late June!!

3 minutes ago, ICGenie said:

I really need to get in the habit of coming on here more!

Brain is totally mashed that I'm actually going to be back on the hallowed fields.  So question:

Is the CVE hill worse than the Worthy View hill?

Just come and visit, do the hill to our house a couple of times and anything else will be a piece of piss. ;) 

14 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Just come and visit, do the hill to our house a couple of times and anything else will be a piece of piss. ;) 

Yeah done that quite enough times thank you!

Managed it after a 14 mile walk on a hangover so I should be all good ?

I hope everyone is making use of the inclement weather to make their sacrifices to the Weather Gods this weekend!  I only brought summery clothes when visiting the family so have been freezing me buns off all weekend.

Hi from Italy.. Been Malta for a few days.. Watched a bit of a festival called lost and found.. Bunch of 18/25s getting off their heads on balloons and coke and not wearing a lot.. 

Fun to watch with bottles of wine but said pool party had a que as long as gate A.. We watched from a distance while man and lady's burnt in sun. Being sick in hotels.. Running up and down corridor screaming.. 

I advice is if your not 21 no more don't bother. Thankfully we left for here that morning.. 

So here for a bit.. Trying not to overdo it but its wife's dream holidays so ill push through.. 

OK from a camping site near you.. 

I'm off 

G

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Hi from Italy.. Been Malta for a few days.. Watched a bit of a festival called lost and found.. Bunch of 18/25s getting off their heads on balloons and coke and not wearing a lot.. 

Fun to watch with bottles of wine but said pool party had a que as long as gate A.. We watched from a distance while man and lady's burnt in sun. Being sick in hotels.. Running up and down corridor screaming.. 

I advice is if your not 21 no more don't bother. Thankfully we left for here that morning.. 

So here for a bit.. Trying not to overdo it but its wife's dream holidays so ill push through.. 

OK from a camping site near you.. 

I'm off 

G

Hi Guy, were you in Mdina itself? I saw your location on FB, we loved that place when we went to Malta recently.

Hi gang! 

I’m in a weird limbo of being ticketless but still holding out a tiny bit of hope for something to get me there! It’s a very strange feeling.

Anyhoo, hope we’re all having a good weekend, I’ve done not much but really need to get motivated today to find room in my flat to store a tent we’ve been given. It can’t live in the boot forever! Might just have a bit more of a sit down while I think about it!

im in a bit of a quandary today... by now my piles are just about starting to appear but ive just put my Flat on the market so have to try to keep it as tidy as possible ... and a Glastonbury pile at the side of my lounge won't really be acceptable .... so really hope I get an offer so I can start this .... but the bonus is next year I can hopefully have a craft room and a spare room ... if I get a 3 bed ... so potentially a stop over on the way to the festival if anyone wants a stop off :) 

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im in a bit of a quandary today... by now my piles are just about starting to appear but ive just put my Flat on the market so have to try to keep it as tidy as possible ... and a Glastonbury pile at the side of my lounge won't really be acceptable .... so really hope I get an offer so I can start this .... but the bonus is next year I can hopefully have a craft room and a spare room ... if I get a 3 bed ... so potentially a stop over on the way to the festival if anyone wants a stop off :) 

A5BC5E76-C53E-4DC2-943F-16C865236393.gif.ec76c8b4ddff0767990608f3db4d3e5c.gif

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 4:54 PM, carlosj said:

Hi Guy, were you in Mdina itself? I saw your location on FB, we loved that place when we went to Malta recently.

Naa burgeeba.. In Rome now just about to head out.. Buggers took two bottles of wine off me going into the collesium and the forum.. Got that one back.. Lesson learned decant wine into water.. Fuck jesus could do so I'll give it a go lol 

Malta very special place for us.. 

Oooo here's a band for you all 

Lovely blokes fucking great music first band to turn me on for a long time.. 

Plastic mermaids 

Check em out and buy the vinyl.. 

I'm off to Castle St angelo plus others.. Plus I've got old sons glasto flag lol 

Laters 

Still love you deeeeeeeeeeee xxx