Football 17/18

TheGayTent

I think Robbie Keane was the best, supported every club he joined. 

The thing is fans lap it all up to the max, don’t agree with zahidf on much but is correct on being about the money.

do fans really believe your scholes, giggs, g Neville, terry, Carragher would of been 1 club men if they were not getting paid there value. 

Doesn't really prove Sanchez is a fan, does it? Loads of people I know have random shirts etc. from foreign football teams that they'll wear for 5 a side or whatever. I have an Inter shirt from when I went to the San Siro, previously had a Barca shirt too from when I went to the Nou Camp (I was a kid, I don't still buy shirts every time I go to a big stadium :P). Have mates who wear Lazio, Dortmund, AC Milan, PSG and all other kinds of kits when we play football. Doesn't tend to be other clubs from the country you're from and support a team in, but I don't think a young guy from Chile in a United jacket means a lot.

Not that it matters whether he supports them, anyway. He's left for a much better club where he's more likely to win trophies and will earn a load more money. No-brainer.

I honestly don't think we are going to miss Sanchez that much. 

He is a player that obviously has bags of quality but I always thought he flatters to deceive a bit. He's certainly not the hard working player that some people seem to have the opinion that he is. He'll put in a lone closing down effort once every half to keep the fans happy but generally just switches off when not in possession. And he is someone that has to dominate having the ball when in possession, he has the ability to score worldy's - but generally after having about 10 previous efforts that are just wastes.   

And he definitely only passes to players he likes/thinks are good enough.

Edited by mjsell

On 24/01/2018 at 12:42 PM, The Nal said:

So seems hes always been a fan

Since I was a boy I’ve always said my dream was to play for Manchester United. I’m not saying that because I’m here now... I always said as a kid that I’d like to play for United, and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it. We chatted for around twenty minutes. And I told him that it was my dream to come here to United. I looked at the badge and my hairs just stood up on end because it’s a powerful club and the biggest in England."

Means fuck all

C04lKlYWgAAhPe9.jpg

3B9E884300000578-4064310-Virgil_van_Dijk_poses_in_a_Manchester_City_shirt_as_his_team_mat-a-96_1482612138289.jpg