Acts missing from line up?

johnny-yen

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I definitely thought bonobo was on lock. Bon Iver? The weekend with a secret appearance from daft punk? I was really hoping for someone to step into those lcd soundsytem shoes. Wishful thinking to see st. Vincent, death from above 1979, metric, wintersleep, arkells, but they could still be added

Yes St Vincent is one, I'd not even noticed she was missing. But at the same time I can very much see her being one of the bigger names on the second poster.

My saddest surprise was no Liam Gallagher. I was really looking forward to that.
However, there have been a lot of rumours that he is going to announce his album tomorrow. So maybe it'll be a whole album/tour announcement... Which means they'll have wanted him held back from this announcement or something.
Still fairly confident he'll be there though.

Other than that, I think I'm just waiting on Slaves, maybe Drenge. Gorillaz popping up (if at all possible) would be nice too!

Maybe this is wishful thinking from my part, but genuinely think Lana Del Rey could be a prime candidate for one of the notable acts that will only be announce once the full lineup is released.

Her new album is due sometime soon, she's been teasing for it, and only a few European dates (July-Aug) announced - surely there's more since she's definitely going to tour this new album release

3 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

Maybe this is wishful thinking from my part, but genuinely think Lana Del Rey could be a prime candidate for one of the notable acts that will only be announce once the full lineup is released.

Her new album is due sometime soon, she's been teasing for it, and only a few European dates (July-Aug) announced - surely there's more since she's definitely going to tour this new album release

Doesn't she work with the Block 9 folk on her set design?

14 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

I'll join you with the wishful thinking xxx