Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Me either, I don't think they ever do that. Isn't it just the old-style big poster with all the stage breakdowns next? And then a list of times on the website. CBA to look at the thingy, but bet that was really late last few years... it certainly felt it.

EDIT: To clarify, I mean I don't think they ever release the days without times. The stages would come in the big poster.

1 hour ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

The next big release we are expecting is the final stage/times one, don't think they've done the 2nd poster with stage splits for a while have they? Seem to recall maybe 2013 being a year they did that?

We get both together now usually. Big poster released at the same time as the entire breakdown is put on the website with set times.

Don't think I even looked at the big poster last year because the full thing went on the website at the same time. Remember a mate messaging me for ages trying to tell me that PJ Harvey was subbing Disclosure rather than LCD, even though I was looking at the set times knowing he was wrong. Found out after a while he was looking at the big poster (which had Peej listed as the 4th act on Other, indicating Friday sub) and didn't know the day splits were on the website.

21 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

We get both together now usually. Big poster released at the same time as the entire breakdown is put on the website with set times.

Don't think I even looked at the big poster last year because the full thing went on the website at the same time. Remember a mate messaging me for ages trying to tell me that PJ Harvey was subbing Disclosure rather than LCD, even though I was looking at the set times knowing he was wrong. Found out after a while he was looking at the big poster (which had Peej listed as the 4th act on Other, indicating Friday sub) and didn't know the day splits were on the website.

Ah okay good info - thanks! So one less stage out of the way hopefully.

I just want to suss out my clashes so I can start getting really properly excited about people. 

7 hours ago, Memory Man said:

looking more and more likely that we can narrow down the full line up day to be one of:

Thurs 25

Fri 26

Tues 30

Weds 31

I would be hugely surprised if it wasn't on one of these days

still reckon the 30th

1 minute ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Arcadia said second half of May, so I'll still say they'll drop next week.

The Common posted "It’s gettin' real Commoners" on their Facebook only 55 minutes ago, so I reckon they'll drop on Friday with T&C Monday/Tuesday and Arcadia at the end of the week. 

Yeah agreed with Common this week.

Then Theatre & Circus, Unfairground, Arcadia and the full thing over the following two weeks.

I'm a bit drunk (sorry) and just spent 20  minutes of my life trying to make sense of this thread. I think (in my drunken state, so apologies in advance for what seems at this point to be blinding insight) I can sum it up.....

There is no pattern

AHTT

Hashtag (can't remember where this is on an Apple keyboard sorry)

These are the correct thoughts. Just not necessarily in the correct order.

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude

4 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I'm a bit drunk (sorry) and just spent 20  minutes of my life trying to make sense of this thread. I think (in my drunken state, so apologies in advance for what seems at this point to be blinding insight) I can sum it up.....

There is no pattern

AHTT

Hashtag (can't remember where this is on an Apple keyboard sorry)

These are the correct thoughts. Just not necessarily in the correct order.

I had an interview with a miner today when he actually said the phrase "there is no pattern". If I get this into my final thesis can I have an efests prize? 

Altho it will probably take me so long to finish said thesis that Neil may actually run out of mugs...

4 minutes ago, Bradders said:

My mates' band who're playing Avalon Cafe have been told that the lineup is coming soon so they can self-confirm. "Soon" doesn't give us much, I know, but nice to be sure it's soon enough that self-confirms are allowed.

Go back and ask them again!  What does soon mean?  And if they don't know, tell them to go back and ask them again!

1 minute ago, p.pete said:

Go back and ask them again!  What does soon mean?  And if they don't know, tell them to go back and ask them again!

Haha, no, they really haven't been told. Got their set times though so stuff's getting sured up.

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

If the really big surprise that EE has alluded to is announced soon could it be part of the big line up release? With it 'coming soon' perhaps they will do it without the same amount of smaller announcements that we've seen in the last few years?

I think it'll come on it's own tomorrow morning possibly.

4 minutes ago, billum said:

If it is going to be that soon then it makes this potentially even more exciting...

http://www.robertplant.com/

Well the T&C activity seems like that could be next to come so tomorrow might be too soon, Monday with a following announcement on Thursday/Friday would fit. I also think that this delays the full lineup announcement a few days until 30th/31st given another one it to come.