Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, mikegday said:

I just sent them a message on twitter but noticed my last message to them was from last year. 15th June 2016, I was chasing my worthy view parking pass from them then too. So sounds like it's just the norm.

I really don't understand why they send them out so late, it's not as if they've had 8 months to get them ready...

I have to post one car parking pass on to the other half of our group who are now going in the day before us.

58 minutes ago, Newtoit said:

I really don't understand why they send them out so late, it's not as if they've had 8 months to get them ready...

I have to post one car parking pass on to the other half of our group who are now going in the day before us.

I know, silly really considering they know from May who's definitely attending. They've replied saying it was printed today and being posted tomorrow (pinch of salt I reckon) but hey ho, we're off to Glastonbury next week!!

10 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

" Please ONLY email if you need to change or add any names to your original booking. "

didn't we only have to give the lead booker when booking, so nearly every booking will have to add at least one name (unless staying in a tent on your own)?

Yeah, just checked back my original emails from them and I didn't get asked for the individual names at the time

11 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

" Please ONLY email if you need to change or add any names to your original booking. "

didn't we only have to give the lead booker when booking, so nearly every booking will have to add at least one name (unless staying in a tent on your own)?

Thats what I can remember too.. so sending the names just in case.

2 hours ago, mikegday said:

I know, silly really considering they know from May who's definitely attending. They've replied saying it was printed today and being posted tomorrow (pinch of salt I reckon) but hey ho, we're off to Glastonbury next week!!

Printed my arse! They'll have been printed weeks ago!

I've heard that the S.A.S will be searching everybody on entry, you must turn up with your original birth certificate and the midwife that delivered you. Prior to this See tickets will be sending out a personal attaché to the lead bookers address with a drugs and bomb dog to search your home/car/bags/parents and grand parents addresses before issuing the email with the barcode on. Only at this point will the DVLA be contacted to ensure that your vehicle has been taxed before dispatching your Worthy View car park ticket. 

8 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

8 hours ago, briddj said:

I think you had to put IDs in when you bought the tent?

Yeah, we had to give 4 names (bunkpad), 2 of which are going to be changed.

14 hours ago, Newtoit said:

I have to post one car parking pass on 

Same. I have to get one to a friend who lives in Worcs. I live in north Hampshire. Optimistically, I've arranged to meet her in Cirencester on Sunday to hand over the pass, as I don't trust the post. If it goes astray, See obviously won't take responsibility. Better bloody arrive this week!!

same every year from WV. they should just state really clearly in 1 email, when the bar codes are going out, when the passes etc.  and save themselves having to answer the same tweet and email thousands of time.

10 minutes ago, e_p said:

same every year from WV. they should just state really clearly in 1 email, when the bar codes are going out, when the passes etc.  and save themselves having to answer the same tweet and email thousands of time.

This! 

Quite obvious when you think about it, eh?  :blink: