Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

Once the barcode has been scanned the maximum number of times permitted by your booking, it will not permit any further entries and people in your party may be denied entry.

I think I have this right but is this in relation to acquiring your wristband? So once you turn up with the barcode and it's scanned you get your wristband and you are free to come and go from the car park?

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

I don't think they've sent any e mail with barcodes yet have they . 

nope.

3 minutes ago, young_bairn said:

I think I have this right but is this in relation to acquiring your wristband? So once you turn up with the barcode and it's scanned you get your wristband and you are free to come and go from the car park?

yep.

50 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Anyone had their WV car park pass yet? See told me everything would be sent out by Friday but I've had no despatch email. Or barcode email.

Nope nothing. Hoping by Monday if they were sending them all out by Friday 

fairly sure my car park ticket didn't arrive until a few days before the festival last year. I do remember talking with my friends about possibly having to buy another one there as we were leaving for the festival early on the Tuesday morning.

got here just in time though, possibly the Monday or Friday before.

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

fairly sure my car park ticket didn't arrive until a few days before the festival last year. I do remember talking with my friends about possibly having to buy another one there as we were leaving for the festival early on the Tuesday morning.

got here just in time though, possibly the Monday or Friday before.

Got mine on 16th last year. Year before they were sent with fest tkts. Much better!

23 minutes ago, nikkic said:

What's the food and drink like in WV? 

Will probably just eat in The Park each morning but good to know options. 

Depends where you eat. The ostrich egg omelettes are absolutely brilliant, always had those.

You're only ever going to really eat breakfast there anyway, unless you work up an early-hours hunger getting up the hill!

Edited by briddj

9 hours ago, briddj said:

Depends where you eat. The ostrich egg omelettes are absolutely brilliant, always had those.

You're only ever going to really eat breakfast there anyway, unless you work up an early-hours hunger getting up the hill!

Oh now I'm intrigued Haha! Ostrich burgers are pretty decent if cooked well.... egg.... love eggs 5 a day for me but never had ostrich egg haha im on a mission now 

Edited by Havors

10 hours ago, nikkic said:

What's the food and drink like in WV? 

Will probably just eat in The Park each morning but good to know options. 

I'd just eat on site and the Park has some great options and quite few decent places in the green fields too :)

On 6/9/2017 at 8:17 PM, young_bairn said:

Thats what I'd assume.  Last year there was one queue* for entry and a separate channel for re-entry by showing your wristband.

* tiny queue which pretty much involved walking straight in.