Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Did you get what you needed??! 

Ben

Not yet, after a podpad but haven't seen any come up yet. Still trying :) just thought I'd put any up I see! Hopefully it helps someone else 

Edited by Lucy92

15 hours ago, Icewulf said:

You can't add sleeping bags or air beds on to the tents as add ons, but there was a shop in WV itself that sold them last year. It's a general store, but they sell camping kit too.

ooh in Worthy View itself? nice, thanks! hope they don't sell out by Thursday afternoon

10 hours ago, Supernova said:

ooh in Worthy View itself? nice, thanks! hope they don't sell out by Thursday afternoon

Yeah, it's by the hospitality tent in the main Scout Tent field. At least it has been the last couple of years, provided it's back again this year!

12 hours ago, Supernova said:

They had tons of airbeds sleeping bags last year bit over the odds tbh . They also inflate airbeds for u if u or lazy like me 

6 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

They had tons of airbeds sleeping bags last year bit over the odds tbh . They also inflate airbeds for u if u or lazy like me 

Do they charge you for the air? Haha saves getting sweaty as fuck using a manual pump 

Does anyone have any experience in using a double foldaway campbed in a 2 Man Scout Tent like the one below?

The campbed dimensions are L192 x W132 x H45 cm and the sleeping compartment at its shortest is L230 x W190 cm so it should theoretically fit.

34qlrn6.jpg