Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they need the names this year. See tickets will send a barcode (haven't got mine yet) that can be scanned a number times depending on the maximum occupancy of your tent. They will just scan it once for everyone that enters with you as they give out the wristbands. So if people in your group are arriving separately you just give them a copy of the barcode.

I've received nothing yet apart from the initial email all ticket holders got. Also not received my worth view car park ticket yet, I did book that at a later date from tickets though so maybe it will come separate or may even be an email? 

7 hours ago, TheNoise said:

Has anybody been asked for the names of all guests yet ? I know we gave them at the time of booking but ours have changed.

Nothing yet bar the email we all got last week. No car park pass yet or anything either. 

19 hours ago, crocodiles said:

Has anyone received wv parking ticket or bar coded entry e mail as outlined in the general info wv e mail.

Nope. I just asked See on Twitter about car park passes. They said all tickets will be sent out by close of play tomorrow and t get in touch with them early next week, if still not received. FYI, I didn't get my car park passes until 16th June last year.

Ref the bar-coded entry email, assume that will be sent shortly too. 

PS WV car park passes are physical stickers

Edited by phillyfaddle
Additional comment

25 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Nope. I just asked See on Twitter about car park passes. They said all tickets will be sent out by close of play tomorrow and t get in touch with them early next week, if still not received. FYI, I didn't get my car park passes until 16th June last year.

Ref the bar-coded entry email, assume that will be sent shortly too. 

PS WV car park passes are physical stickers

I know we got car park sticker very late last year.  It's still on r car till new one arrives . Will keep looking out cheers 

On 06/06/2017 at 11:07 AM, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Has anyone received info about tipis this year? Was expecting an email about entry etc from the festival? Does it usually arrive closer to the festival?

2013 : May 24th
2014 : June 3rd
2017 : still no email

39 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

This will be my first time in tipis so I'm completely clueless as to the procedures really, assume I've got to be there at the first check in? 

2014 :

As you may already know, you don't receive an actual ticket for the Tipis. Instead, you simply need to come to the Tipi Village Reception to check in.

The Lead Booker will be asked to Sign In for the party and will be asked for their Name and Booking Reference Number. They will also be asked to show their Festival entry ticket (personalised with the passport photograph submitted by the ticketholder during registration) as ID when checking in.

Other members of the party will simply be asked for the Lead Booking Name and the Booking Reference Number, and then be shown to the accommodation.

2 minutes ago, netspy said:

2014 :

that has all changed as per this year's info email.

@cloudb here's what they sent:

Arrival & Check In 

Important: There is a change to our wristband exchange this year, we are no longer using booking references for arrival. You will receive one barcode per booking, which can be used as many times as the occupancy of your tent permits. It is advisable to print barcodes out, as phone scanning can be problematic. 

Group Arrival / Arriving at Different Times 

As lead booker, you are responsible for distributing the bar code to any members of your group who will be arriving separately. For security, we would advise that you do NOT distribute the barcode if you don't have to. The barcode will only permit as many scans as the occupancy of your accommodation. Once the barcode has been scanned the maximum number of times permitted by your booking, it will not permit any further entries and people in your party may be denied entry. Please impress on your party how important it is to keep your barcode safe.

IMPORTANT: the barcode only allows access to your accommodation in conjunction with a valid Festival ticket. Your barcode does NOT replace your Festival tickets, which you must present on arrival at Worthy View. Any ticket queries should be referred to See Tickets. 

Gates open at 8:00am on Wednesday 21st June.

If you need to collect your ticket from the international ticket collection cabin at Gate A, please do so before you arrive at Worthy View as you will not be able to enter Worthy View without a valid festival ticket. 

Please don't arrive expecting to squeeze more people into your tent as we are not able to accommodate extra guests. Likewise, if you have friends who are staying on the main site, please be aware that they will not be allowed to visit you in Worthy View. It is not worth dragging them all the way up the hill as they will not be allowed access. The only exception to this are children aged 12 or under on 21st June 2017.