Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with a two person scout tent, are you emailing them with the names of the two people in the tent? Says only do this if you are adding or changing, but i cannot remember putting both names down at the time of booking. Dont want to confuse things by emailing them unnecessarily :huh:

I have also just received my barcode!

Edited by Jay936

8 minutes ago, Jay936 said:

Anyone with a two person scout tent, are you emailing them with the names of the two people in the tent? Says only do this if you are adding or changing, but i cannot remember putting both names down at the time of booking. Dont want to confuse things by emailing them unnecessarily :huh:

I did.

I'm fairly sure I wasn't asked for a 2nd person's reg when I booked it. Emailed them last night and they replied earlier confirming our 2 names had been added to the booking.

3 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I did.

I'm fairly sure I wasn't asked for a 2nd person's reg when I booked it. Emailed them last night and they replied earlier confirming our 2 names had been added to the booking.

Great, i will do the same. Thanks!

Barcode email arrived :) 

I emailed them with the names of the 4 people staying in our tent this morning, just to be on the safe side, as can't remember if I entered them when we booked, and there's no wway of checking.

Right, just the car park passes now, then it really is GLASTOGOOOOOOO!!!! 

Hi all,

Random and maybe silly question but does anyone know if our kids will need to be on the designated barcode holder list? They have access to the festival as normal (both under 10) but wasn't sure if that means they also need a WV Barcode too?

Also, assume we can drive in and out of the WV car park a couple of times during the festival?

5 minutes ago, Rudi said:

They said in a previous email that they would send out the tent numbers. Is that in the barcode email? If so I cant see it....

No, the barcode one came from SEE tickets. The e-mail you got last night from WV said that we'll get the e-mail with tent numbers Monday or Tuesday (week of the festival)

21 minutes ago, Rudi said:

They said in a previous email that they would send out the tent numbers. Is that in the barcode email? If so I cant see it....

No, that email's being sent next Monday/Tuesday according to Worthy View email we got yesterday.

Edited by phillyfaddle
wrong info

22 minutes ago, dannybrothers said:

Hi all,

Random and maybe silly question but does anyone know if our kids will need to be on the designated barcode holder list? They have access to the festival as normal (both under 10) but wasn't sure if that means they also need a WV Barcode too?

Also, assume we can drive in and out of the WV car park a couple of times during the festival?

Not sure. Wouldn't have thought so, but I'd email or tweet See Tickets just to be sure.

I have some friends looking to get rid of Worthy View plot as they now want to camp with the majority of people.

how easy do you think they will be able sell it to other people? I've told them to contact Worthy View themselves and see if they are able to transfer at this late stage.

7 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

I have some friends looking to get rid of Worthy View plot as they now want to camp with the majority of people.

how easy do you think they will be able sell it to other people? I've told them to contact Worthy View themselves and see if they are able to transfer at this late stage.

I doubt they'd let them transfer the ticket at this late stage. You never know though.

15 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I doubt they'd let them transfer the ticket at this late stage. You never know though.

That's my thoughts, very unprepared and assumptions that fellow friends would join them. They are now left with 8 man tent of some kind between 2 of them.

5 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

That's my thoughts, very unprepared and assumptions that fellow friends would join them. They are now left with 8 man tent of some kind between 2 of them.

That means they have six spare barcodes. They might be able to find a group of six to sell them too. They'd probably have to turn up at WV initially to "check in", but they could go straight down into the festival and another six could take the tent perhaps?