Stage Predictions 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

We know it ain't the real thing but probably a lot of crossover there. So who are the five you've gotta do?

Radiohead, Barry Gibb, Van Morrison, Chic and ATCQ straight off the middle tier and that's of the folk I've not seen before! 

Radiohead, Lady Gaga, A Tribe Called Quest, Bon Iver, Lorde (all from the middle also).

2 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Fake poster last year did have a fair percentage correct though to be fair.

Aye for the most part it seems to be informed guesses so it wouldn't surprise me if at least half of those end up playing and probably more. The middle run may be overly strong but I can see most of the acts either side popping up.

29 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

We know it ain't the real thing but probably a lot of crossover there. So who are the five you've gotta do?

Radiohead, Barry Gibb, Van Morrison, Chic and ATCQ straight off the middle tier and that's of the folk I've not seen before! 

Only Five?? Bejeezus that's a toughie. Atcq, Gaga, run the j's, Avalanches, Radiohead. Good poster. 

From all over too #thereisnopattern 

Edited by simian_mobile_mushrooms

6 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Radiohead, Lady Gaga, A Tribe Called Quest, Bon Iver, Lorde (all from the middle also).

Would add Gaga if we we're nailing ten. Probably Lorde too.

5 hours ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Only Five?? Bejeezus that's a toughie. Atcq, Gaga, run the j's, Avalanches, Radiohead. Good poster. 

From all over too #thereisnopattern 

Probably all these too tbh. 

6 hours ago, nodolphie said:

How long until a lazy journalist runs that with the headline "Could this be the leaked Glastonbury Festival lineup poster?", once again running fan-fiction as news.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/poster-just-leaked-full-glastonbury-11693

What makes this even better is this person must have seen your post. 

Just now, T-Mouse said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/poster-just-leaked-full-glastonbury-11693

What makes this even better is this person must have seen your post. 

The amount of clicks that article receives probably factored more in to their mind than them knowing if it's real or not. I'm surprised they aren't making their own monthly lineup posters and posting them themselves.

6 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

24/66 there (may have counted wrong as there are a fair few acts I couldn't be arsed checking up on). Reckon the one for this year is probably more accurate than that tbh.

Let's hope so, there is 20 on that poster than I'd probably try to see for this year and that's only from a 1st launch poster. I think last years disappointed me a bit after seeing what we could have had haha, it wasn't the strongest lineup though last year generally, although Sunday Other was great but also a day with my main 3 and clashed!

Just now, FloorFiller said:

The amount of clicks that article receives probably factored more in to their mind than them knowing if it's real or not. I'm surprised they aren't making their own monthly lineup posters and posting them themselves.

Oh 100%. Mr Craig Jones has done his job. I do like to think tho he came here, saw all this, saw nodolphies post, paused briefly before going "fuck it. I am lazy but i don't give af".

Mr Jones if you're out there let us know! 

11 hours ago, wozwebs said:

pNacjbe.jpg

Last years. Looking back fair few wrong. 50/50?

I'm going to guess my one is more accurate than this one was for last year, because this one came out about 2 months before the actual lineup poster last year. The one this year I think is probably 1-2 weeks. I was hoping it'd distract everyone on efests till the real one comes around!

8 hours ago, T-Mouse said:

Oh 100%. Mr Craig Jones has done his job. I do like to think tho he came here, saw all this, saw nodolphies post, paused briefly before going "fuck it. I am lazy but i don't give af".

Mr Jones if you're out there let us know! 

That Craig Jones guy keeps linking to the correction article on Glasto chat

6 minutes ago, uscore said:

What stage/slot would be suitable for Ride?

Towards top of Park, probably sub, potentially headline. 

Basically if someone booking The Park can somehow sort Ride/Slowdive/JAMC into a neat Saturday night package I will supply their alcohol/other substances all weekend 

Edited by MattDavies__