Who's Playing What Day Thread

kingcrawler

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

There's not been any info on her since she said she was playing Sunday night so that's just whoever edited the clashfinder making a guess. Personally I still think she'll headline it.

Cheers. So do I. Wouldn't mind her subbing though tbh as partner wants to watch Coldplay. But she's one of my must see's.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

But why would that be your go-to prediction?

Because of the type of act they are. They seem to like getting these naff/has-been acts in as secret sets who people would enjoy yet are a bit lame to have on the lineup, like The Charlatans, The Kooks, Bastille, Beady Eye, James.

And it wasn't a prediction, it was a suggestion that hadn't been mentioned yet.

They also tweeted that it'll be in a secret location.

6 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Because of the type of act they are. They seem to like getting these naff/has-been acts in as secret sets who people would enjoy yet are a bit lame to have on the lineup, like The Charlatans, The Kooks, Bastille, Beady Eye, James.

And it wasn't a prediction, it was a suggestion that hadn't been mentioned yet.

They also tweeted that it'll be in a secret location.

Ah alrighty. Fair enough. Imagine the SHIT that will go down if there's a conspicuous looking TBA slot that could host Radiohead and then the Travises walk on.

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ah alrighty. Fair enough. Imagine the SHIT that will go down if there's a conspicuous looking TBA slot that could host Radiohead and then the Travises walk on.

Haha I hadn't thought about that. It'll be like that with every secret set probably unless we know who it is in advance.

11 hours ago, Alan_C said:

EDIT - Scrap that, they're playing Saturday.

Shame! I'd say stick em on 5th down from the top Sunday, Pyramid. That way Travis and ELO can battle each other in a "whose song will fit the weather" contest. Like strapping a piece of toast butter side up to a cat, dropping it and seeing how it lands.

I'm no expert with this stuff and I've not read the whole thread so apologies if this has been mentioned...

My daughter is currently obsessed with Chvurches and I'm not allowing her to come to the festival which I feel immensely guilty about however, I've been regularly checking their web site to see if I can take her if the do a gig nearer to home.

I've checked this morning (via the link Google gives you) and noticed that they're playing "UK ( which we know) on the 25th of June at 19:00. Not sure whether to read anything into that or not....

21 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

I'm no expert with this stuff and I've not read the whole thread so apologies if this has been mentioned...

My daughter is currently obsessed with Chvurches and I'm not allowing her to come to the festival which I feel immensely guilty about however, I've been regularly checking their web site to see if I can take her if the do a gig nearer to home.

I've checked this morning (via the link Google gives you) and noticed that they're playing "UK ( which we know) on the 25th of June at 19:00. Not sure whether to read anything into that or not....

Neil suggested strongly that they would be on the Saturday Other before New Order. Although 7pm would put them third down rather than subbing... I wonder, Chvrches, New Order then perhaps there is a Saturday headliner slot up against Madam on the Pyramid?

1 hour ago, reflekting said:

Neil suggested strongly that they would be on the Saturday Other before New Order. Although 7pm would put them third down rather than subbing... I wonder, Chvrches, New Order then perhaps there is a Saturday headliner slot up against Madam on the Pyramid?

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

7pm is the standard timeslot that bandsintown gives acts. There's nothing more to it than that, and there definitely isn't somebody going on after NO

Fair enough chaps..... As you were.....  :cool::cool:

53 minutes ago, Primalcrux said:

I just saw the Glade tweeting a song by Underworld. Maybe they're playing Glade instead of WH/JP ?

from something said to me by someone who knows, I can just about rule out all chances of them being on The Glade.

What I don't know is where they're playing, but other things said have me lean towards WH.