Download 2017

Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the lineup seems pretty much done. Based on last year I'm expecting.

Friday

Second - Two above Wakrat and one below.

Third - One above Astroid Boys

Fourth - Four somewhere below God Damn.

Saturday

Main - One above Creeper

Second - Two above Kvelertak and Four below Alestorm.

Fourth - One above Junior and an opener

Sunday

Main - Opener

Second - One above dead daisids and one below

Fourth - Headliner, one mid and two low.

Any thoughts on who could be left to add?

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Apparently Coheed aren't directly before Rob Zombie. I imagine that'd be something a bit more mature as it'll be up against ADTR and probably Simple Plan

Ah thats fair. Possibly Thunder? New album and their uk tour finishes end of march. So they could be the last big announcement.

41 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That Sunday Zippo Stage btw. Oaft. I'm really liking it. Looks like a LOT to be added to the second stage over the course of the weekend so that intrigues me more than anything else.

Folk called the unannounced fourth stage headliner quite early last time. Anyone got suggestions?

Helmet?

Btw I'm thinking Thrice and Hawkwind/Phil Campbell to finish main. Then Highly Suspect, Marmozets, Krokodil, Thunder, Black Star Riders, Jamie Lenman, Suicide Silence, The Answer, New Years Day, Arcane Roots and The Wytches to finish second.

20 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Could be Gojira? Waiting until their tour is done in March? 

Fair shout - their stock is absolutely ballooning.

Looks like a Sunday day ticket again. I would love to do the weekend, but Glastonbury is two weeks later and after the wash-out last summer, I'm very leery of taking a tent anywhere near Donington. If I could commute cheaply, I'd do Saturday too for definite - but the Aerosmith farewell is the clincher.

16 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Taking Back Sunday, Deaf Havana and The Wonder Years all touring either now or in the next couple of days it starts. I'd be happy with any of them.

I think wonder years are gonna be a 2000 trees exclusive since they moved the band announcement till Sunday and said we'll understand why when the band is announced. Well the wonder years tour finishes on the sunday. 

TBS would be wonderful. Been ages since they did Download last also.

5 hours ago, SOAD said:

I think wonder years are gonna be a 2000 trees exclusive since they moved the band announcement till Sunday and said we'll understand why when the band is announced. Well the wonder years tour finishes on the sunday. 

TBS would be wonderful. Been ages since they did Download last also.

I think the Sunday announcement becoming clear was because it's going to be on the rock show.

5 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I think the Sunday announcement becoming clear was because it's going to be on the rock show.

Ah yeah that makes sense. Still is perfect timing to announce wonder years and they suit the festival perfectly.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Who off this is the UK likely to get? Gojira look a good bet but I don't think they'll sub second. A couple lower down that day probs. Also Dino Jr.

dlparis2017_poster_fr.jpg

From that I would love Dinosaur Jr, and Lonely the Brave. Suicide Silence, Nothing More and Code Orange have to be likely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...