Pendulum

Lithoniel

24 minutes ago, congopowers said:

I was a fan, back in the day... I saw them supporting faithless at Lytham in the summer.. and they were dreadful.. might have been down to the timeslot, crowd.. but was basically a beardy bloke shouting and a less beardy bloke on a turntable going thru the motions..

That was a dj set not the actual band

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason i've always thought the sunday sub-pyramid slot was supposed to be just a bit more special than same slot fri/sat...the Eavis' in the past referred to it at times as the 'penultimate pyramid slot of the weekend' etc...pretty major acts like Roger Waters, Manics (03), Morrissey (04)  Neil Young (97) even Simple Minds (95) had been booked in that slot, and so i've always given it a bit of an extra 'wonder who's playing it' thought each year. I feel like Pendulum just ruined that perception of it for me tho...i wasn't there in '11 but always wondered how on earth they got placed there. must admit i didn't know much about them but watched a bit on youtube and was horrified....

• 1 month later...

http://www.youredm.com/2016/02/16/kj-sawka-gives-us-tiny-sneak-peek-pendulums-new-live-show/

Seems to be getting a bit serious, I think they will play more than just that one date at Ultra.

If they do get a slot at Glastonbury, preferably in the dark, on the Other or JP, and steer clear of any 'Immersion' garbage, I'm game.