Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

Just now, DJ Cull said:

It's first on it's own for me. It's the perfect distillation of all of the different styles of music they've made on one album.

some days i'd agree with you. right now Kid A is the one i'm loving, but it changes from day to day. sometimes hourly. sometimes mid-album listen

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

In Rainbows third? You monster. 

Mine changes all the time. A few months back the top 3 would have been In Rainbows, Ok Computer, Kid A. As it stands currently its Ok Computer Amnesiac, IR. Amnesiacs taken 15 years to grow on me. Now i cant get enough!

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

Mines looking good as well

New Order at RAH in April with UB40 3 days later.

James in May

Stone Roses at Etihad

Glasto

New Order at Castlefield.

New Order and RADIOHEAD @ LolapolLollapolooza in Sept.

Had to sell my Roses tickets annoyingly, didn't realise it was my brother in law's 30th the same day.

Little more relaxed about the prospect of Radiohead playing GF now. Obviously it would be great if they did but I'm not going to worry about secret shows or anything like that.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Every time I think In Rainbows is their best, I stick on OK Computer and I'm like "oh yeah, this is one of the greatest records of all time."

Samesys. I couldnt help but go on a listening spree when they announced the shows. As much as i enjoyed them all, Ok is just perfect.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Had to sell my Roses tickets annoyingly, didn't realise it was my brother in law's 30th the same day.

Little more relaxed about the prospect of Radiohead playing GF now. Obviously it would be great if they did but I'm not going to worry about secret shows or anything like that.

Should have told the brother in law you would make it up to him for his 40th

2 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Samesys. I couldnt help but go on a listening spree when they announced the shows. As much as i enjoyed them all, Ok is just perfect.

It sure is. 

In Rainbows is excellent but it's two tracks short for me. If it started with Airbag and had Let Down in the middle somewhere it would be perfect. 

24 minutes ago, theouterlimits said:

How does that logic follow? Giving back to fans by deciding to play a festival that is already sold out??

It's the best they can do, I'd imagine. They'll probably be there as punters anyway - their whole weekend is free isn't it?

Obviously I didn't get a sniff of tickets today. Going to shoot for that Lyon show that's on sale in a couple of weeks, pain in the ass compared to London obviously but flights aren't too bad. If the presale is anything like the Paris one it'll be easy to grab them. It's that or Lollapalooza Berlin - no way I'm missing them this year.

Also they're playing in an old Roman theatre which is a bit mad.

radioheadlyon.jpg

Edited by Mash011

Enjoy the gigs everyone!! I didn't get close Wednesday and had a very frustrating experience this morning :(, I'll be keeping an ear out for any spares nearer the time though.

I went on a mini spending spree for a couple of other gigs not long after Radiohead sold out so I'm going to see how long I can pretend I'm not bothered about missing out

3 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Obviously I didn't get a sniff of tickets today. Going to shoot for that Lyon show that's on sale in a couple of weeks, pain in the ass compared to London obviously but flights aren't too bad. If the presale is anything like the Paris one it'll be easy to grab them. It's that or Lollapalooza Berlin - no way I'm missing them this year.

radioheadlyon.jpg

That looks incredible.

29 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

radioheadlyon.jpg

Damn I want to go there! Imagine them coming on at dusk and playing into the night. Wow!