Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

Just now, eastynh said:

Mate you are going to watch The Stone Roses. Getting to watch new Stone Roses tunes live will be something to tell the kids about :-)

I know, despite my disapointment this morning, really looking forward to the summer. Can't wait.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be so aggravating as the artist though to put those anti-touting measures in place for it to still take place, though I know apart from the Glastonbury system there isn't THAT much you can to stop it completely, even then it can still happen..

7 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Radiohead Amsterdam night 1

Radiohead Amsterdam night 2

Radiohead Roundhouse Saturday

Primavera

England vs Russia

Turkey vs Croatia

Germany vs Ukraine

France Albania

Spain vs Turkey

Glastonbury

Euro 2016 final

Spain Turkey will be a great tie! My moneys on an upset there. A Hakan Çalhanoğlu worldy to seal the deal!

So finally delurking to say although I am GUTTED to have missed out on tickets for Radiohead -- i have been reading the rh threads with hope in my heart for glasto, and the build up to this ticket day, so I raise my chapeau that so many of you were successful. Good work.

Maybe the glasto dream is still alive? 

Edited by loulouboo

2 minutes ago, loulouboo said:

So finally delurking to say although I am GUTTED to have missed out on tickets for Radiohead -- i have been reading the rh threads with hope in my heart for glasto, and the build up to this ticket day, so I raise my chapeau that so many of you were successful. Good work. Maybe the glasto dream is still alive? 

Its definitely still alive. As a headliner? No. But somewhere else? Possibly. #KTDA

Welcome to the forum :)

Edited by T-Mouse

I think they will play Glastonbury somehow; if Thom is upset about touting measures and they're about, I'm sure he'll want to try and give back to the fans in some way. Where they'd play is beyond me, but I reckon it'll happen. And it'll be announced, not a secret thing.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think they will play Glastonbury somehow; if Thom is upset about touting measures and they're about, I'm sure he'll want to try and give back to the fans in some way. Where they'd play is beyond me, but I reckon it'll happen. And it'll be announced, not a secret thing.

How does that logic follow? Giving back to fans by deciding to play a festival that is already sold out??

So, I failed personally to get tickets, and at one point moved backwards in the queue from 2000 to 8000. But...

I have a mate with the magic Radiohead touch. He got us tickets to the O2 shows, and the pre-In Rainbows Hammersmith gigs. And at 9.29 today, just when I was giving up, he rang to say he'd got Roundhouse tickets too!

Obviously I still hope they play Glasto as well but now I won't feel like I have to be constantly trying to track down whatever 'secret set; they're playing over the weekend..

Thinking about it, my Glasto tickets were also obtained by a mate (a different one). I'm in debt to a lot of people!

5 minutes ago, captainmuscles said:

Rank the albums from best to worst.

"if you said Kid A, In Rainbows, OK Computer, The Bends, Hail to the Thief, Amnesiac, The King of Limbs, Pablo Honey, i'm sorry, you are incorrect and not allowed to purchase tickets. the correct answer is OK Computer, Kid A, In Rainbows, The Bends, Hail to the Thief, Amnesiac, The King of Limbs, Pablo Honey"

Edited by FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

"if you said Kid A, In Rainbows, OK Computer, The Bends, Hail to the Thief, Amnesiac, The King of Limbs, Pablo Honey, i'm sorry, you are incorrect and not allowed to purchase tickets. the correct answer is OK Computer, Kid A, In Rainbows, The Bends, Hail to the Thief, Amnesiac, The King of Limbs, Pablo Honey"

In Rainbows third? You monster. 

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I will see you down the front on the Friday FF, and very much looking forward to doing so...

...but In Rainbows third is the spoutings of the mentalist.

:)

Ben

Edit - just seen your response. Nice recovery.

Edited by bennyhana22

14 minutes ago, Time Being said:

Instead of a robot-captcha-prove-youre-a-human-thingy, you should simply be asked a Radiohead trivia type question, thus proving you are a fan and human

11 minutes ago, captainmuscles said:

Rank the albums from best to worst.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:D

Edited by cdm22