Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it does seem all set up for a Glasto spot. Similarly, Braids (also a shit name) have Thursday and Monday UK shows and nothing in between, thus far.

Really hoping LUH. find their way onto the bill. Was thinking they'd be swerving major fests but they just popped up on the R+L bill so let's do this.

Edited by dentalplan

11 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah it does seem all set up for a Glasto spot. Similarly, Braids (also a shit name) have Thursday and Monday UK shows and nothing in between, thus far.

Really hoping LUH. find their way onto the bill. Was thinking they'd be swerving major fests but they just popped up on the R+L bill so let's do this.

holy shit didn't notice them on the R&L lineup - didn't expect that. was also thinking they wouldn't be playing any major fests so here's hoping they show up

10 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Brian Jonestown massacre are in Blighty the week leading up to the festival.  They're over in Holland and France during the weekend but have Sunday free.  They were quite wonderful in '14, despite being such a legendary shambles.

Always a must see when they play (my avatar may give that away!)

4 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

Polica added for the Florence day, really enjoyed them back in 2014

Wonder if they will be there and where they willl play?

Doubt they would repeat JP so maybe mid way up park or WH

I'm struggling to justify NOT going to that Florence BST, I hope they release some dirt cheap tickets 

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Yeah I'm game for Polica showing up. Really impressed with then at 6music festival and the new album is solid. Late afternoon JPT surely? I'll be surprised if they aren't a part of the next announcement.

Played JP in 2014, didn't they? Probably another stage but I don't know their music so I couldn't suggest one.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

can only really see Polica fitting in on the Park if they're not put on the JP again

Yeah, that's the only open air stage I could feasibly see them doing, but still would prefer to see them in the JPT.