DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Albert.EA said:

Bloody hell! I saw the 3 minute video at 10:00 am and afterwards and until now I've been in a meeting. I'm still digesting the line-up. WHAT A LINE-UP! They never disappoint!

Seriously, it's so good!

Thanks for sharing good local information on the announcement

11 minutes ago, calaix said:

In the worst case, there's bound to be someone re-selling theirs nearer the time so but it will be way more popular this year.

alright cool.

seems like my gang from florida who i go to coachella with are gonna come to london and then do this with me. the line up is fucking insane. 

if i could combine this with coachs undercard ....mmmmm

12 minutes ago, calaix said:

Literally the only bands I'd want to poach from Coachella are Grimes, Sufjan and maybe M83. Primavera is a significant level up from it IMO (and half the price).

Quite a few I would move across but some played last year. I agree with the ones you listed but I really like a lot of undercard for coach

And ya the price is a bit insane for Coach but I have it part of my annual holiday and just pop into other places in the states to and from.

Those two along with Latitude is going to make a good year! 

Just now, brayshizzle said:

Quite a few I would move across but some played last year. I agree with the ones you listed but I really like a lot of undercard for coach

And ya the price is a bit insane for Coach but I have it part of my annual holiday and just pop into other places in the states to and from.

Those two along with Latitude is going to make a good year! 

You're going to have a great time!

19 minutes ago, calaix said:

Literally the only bands I'd want to poach from Coachella are Grimes, Sufjan and maybe M83. Primavera is a significant level up from it IMO (and half the price).

Death Grips and Courtney Barnett could have been nice. Also Run The Jewels, I know they played last year but I chose to see Ride over them... not regretting it, but would love another chance to see them.

7 minutes ago, yaniv297 said:

Death Grips and Courtney Barnett could have been nice. Also Run The Jewels, I know they played last year but I chose to see Ride over them... not regretting it, but would love another chance to see them.

I know it is a very unpopular view but I find Courtney Barnett's songs pretty unremarkable melody-wise. She has a nice turn of phrase and I love Avant Gardener but everything else to me is pleasant but a bit meh.

1 minute ago, calaix said:

Suede Wednesday is a free for all and no tickets needed. You just walk in...

are you sure? i could've sworn you needed to get tickets for the Wednesday stuff last year. may well have been free, but i thought you needed to book em, otherwise there'd be tons of people turning up and getting turned away

Edited by FloorFiller

This is really irritating me. I can't find that Society Fun Lie poster anywhere else, but there's some funny things going on. It's got Radiohead spanning the background of the poster in faint red lettering. But the bloke who posted it here, @DiscothequeDave, seems like a sound geezer, and the fact that poster came out at the same time as the other one...? STRANGE.