Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

4 minutes ago, calaix said:

By pretty late, I mean 20-30 minutes before. I was only comparing this to Glastonbury for which you need much longer.

I've never disputed you can't "get very good places without VIP for every show" but it takes a **much** earlier arrival if you don't have VIP.

The last time I went to Glastonbury it was so muddy that it was taking over an hour to get between some stages. At one point I remember we were stuck in a crowded junction in about 12 inches of water. Looking over I realised this 'puddle' stretched all the way to the toilets, which were also underwater.

Primavera wins every time for me :) 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, calaix said:

Someone downvoted me for simply trying to be helpful and offer advice on whether to get ticket now: "If you want a full ticket, I wouldn't delay. And the flights will only go up in price too."

No hard feelings but I'm outta here.

Hoping the flights come down - It's still months away, and the prices now should be the 'nervous early booker' prices. 

There's a lot of debate on this and you're right the picture isn't clear.

Based on previous trips, I'd say for destinations you are travelling to in high season, it pays usually but not always to book as far in advance as possible.

Barcelona in school holidays...bank holiday weekend....almost Summer = gonna be high seasonarama and loads of demand (assuming coming from UK) so I'd take the pain soon.

15 minutes ago, calaix said:

Someone downvoted me for simply trying to be helpful and offer advice on whether to get ticket now: "If you want a full ticket, I wouldn't delay. And the flights will only go up in price too."

No hard feelings but I'm outta here.

I don't think it'll be related to that. You pissed off an entire fanbase didn't you? :lol:

Edited by dentalplan

1 minute ago, calaix said:

Barcelona in school holidays...bank holiday weekend....almost Summer = gonna be high seasonarama and loads of demand (assuming coming from UK) so I'd take the pain soon.

They were £160 when I got my festival ticket - hit 250 last week, so I'm just going to bury my head and hope :)

The more I look at the line up the better it gets. Even if I let my imagination go wild I don't think I could've hoped for a stronger line up to be honest with you. Check out Mbogwana Star out guys if you have the chance, they're perfect festival fodder... especially if they're playing in the sunshine. 

1 hour ago, bluenova said:

They were £160 when I got my festival ticket - hit 250 last week, so I'm just going to bury my head and hope :)

Last year when I bought the ticket at the end of December flights from Rome were 140€, when I bought them in March I payed 60€. 

33 minutes ago, ilbeyene said:

Last year when I bought the ticket at the end of December flights from Rome were 140€, when I bought them in March I payed 60€. 

Oh great, that gives hope to bluenova. £250 can be so much better spent on the festival itself :)

4 hours ago, calaix said:

There's a lot of debate on this and you're right the picture isn't clear.

Based on previous trips, I'd say for destinations you are travelling to in high season, it pays usually but not always to book as far in advance as possible.

Primavera is weekend after BH weekend...