DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

LCD playing Paredes de Coura in August so they're out of Porto too, you'd think. That's Radiohead, LCD and Tame Impala now. :wacko: 

Well, it's much cheaper and capacity is not even close compared to the Barca one. Completely different festival. Imo Brian Wilson and Last Shadow Puppets are also likely candidates not to play Nos Primavera.

In 2014 Arcade Fire, Queens Of The Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails, Disclosure, Volcano Choir, Foals, CHVRCHES didn't make it...

Edited by Createur

On the official page Brian Wilson said that Portugal will be one of the concert stops of his tour. Well, I can only think of Nos Primavera Porto since he is going to be on a US tour at the month of July so we can exclude Nos alive, Super Bock Super Rock and Marés Vivas (the major annual festivals here in Portugal)

Edited by obamacares

58 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Just realised the dates of this festival nicely coincide with when I'm likely to be on holiday in Barcelona. Do they do any day tickets? Seems judging by the website it's just the full festival.

Looks like this year's edition will be a sell out so doubt there will be day tickets.

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Crikey, flights are currently so expensive. About £200 return is the best you'll get - madness!

300 quid for our flights of choice. Manchester to Barcelona Wed-Sunday.

Insane. Can only hope of dropping on the first tickets of any new flights if any are released.

Just now, DiscothequeDave said:

Insane. Can only hope of dropping on the first tickets of any new flights if any are released.

Yeah I really can't afford this which is such a shame. So fucking expensive!

10 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Bloody hell! Glad I booked up last October, was about that for three of us 

3 minutes ago, calaix said:

I'm flying back via Madrid on the Sunday but booked in September.

Madrid's a massive airport so I'd make sure it's a connecting flight and best hurry if not much time between flights.

You mean between Barcelona and Madrid? Is it not easier to get the train?

A Monday return is so much better if you can get the day off work. Finishing the festival at 7am on Sunday morning and then flying that day is no fun, plus there is always good stuff on Sunday night.

I fly back on the Tuesday now so we can make the most of the Sunday and relax on Monday.

Yeah Sundays are fun and nice not to feel pressured. The queues for Sunday Apollo were hellish last year though and it was crazy hot and crowded.

The only thing I would strongly recommend against is getting there mid-evening on Thursday or - worse - leaving Sunday morning.

11 minutes ago, calaix said:

Yeah Sundays are fun and nice not to feel pressured. The queues for Sunday Apollo were hellish last year though and it was crazy hot and crowded.

The only thing I would strongly recommend against is getting there mid-evening on Thursday or - worse - leaving Sunday morning.

Sorry, what's the Apollo?

1 hour ago, weston24 said:

A Monday return is so much better if you can get the day off work. Finishing the festival at 7am on Sunday morning and then flying that day is no fun, plus there is always good stuff on Sunday night.

I fly back on the Tuesday now so we can make the most of the Sunday and relax on Monday.

Same idea, we're doing tuesday to tuesday and the flights are still cheap from Edinburgh (140) the idea of going to barcelona and not having time to enjoy that amazing ciy as well as the festival justvdoesnt sit right with me :D