• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening everyone hope your all good. Big virtual hugs to lucy and good luck with the biopsy hope you get well soon mate. 

Now what i wanna know is. Who is the tool who tried these glitter pills to make sure they work and was there any mishaps along the way. Haha. Got a weird vision or two. 

Just a quick one to catch up and say hello you beautiful gang of mofos.

Love christmas but black friday my arse in proper Jim Royal style. 

Have a lovely night NFR NFC

Edited by tommywillo
Squeezed in good luck. Duh

When I was looking after my younger brother (who was a baby) as a child I found him quite quite constipated behind the settee. The poor bastard had eaten a whole packet of plastecine without me knowing. There he was, gurning like a good 'n' behind the settee trying to squeeze it out. I looked at his face and the stuff coming out of his arse and was mortified. Pretty much like you may feeel now. Just thought I'd share.

Hello! As those on Facebook may have seen, I didn't need the biopsy in the end! I was all ready for it, attractive gown on, canular in, ready to be jabbed and the radiologist started ultra sounding me and said the lump to be biopsied was in fact a blood vessel! Install have a lump in there, but it is shrinking, and this other bit is not a lump and is harmless. Phew! 

So today I shall be not recovering, but having a nice day pottering about and might even have a little gin this evening :) Thank you for all your good wishes xxx

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

Hello! As those on Facebook may have seen, I didn't need the biopsy in the end! I was all ready for it, attractive gown on, canular in, ready to be jabbed and the radiologist started ultra sounding me and said the lump to be biopsied was in fact a blood vessel! Install have a lump in there, but it is shrinking, and this other bit is not a lump and is harmless. Phew! 

So today I shall be not recovering, but having a nice day pottering about and might even have a little gin this evening :) Thank you for all your good wishes xxx

hAD NOT SEEN IT - COS fb SHOWS ME NOTHING NICE

rEALLY PLEASED WITH THE NEWS.

Indeed, lets raise a glass to life being good. Great news you don't need biopsy Lucy, congrats to your daughter oneeye, hope you had a good birthday FF.  Really sorry about your job SL (is it worth taking the driving job to tide you over til new year?), hope your Dad's ok Thurlow, and  everyone I've missed out.

Gawd life here's shit.  Youngest still getting no help to do school work at home (local authority should've been providing full-time education at home for 4 weeks, but refuse, and school won't challenge them), intervention of dep head came to nothing, school position is that they can't do anything if my son won't go into school.  Sure their attitude would be different if he had a 'physical' illness rather than anxiety and depression. And November has been their 'mental health awareness' month.  We got his report last week; 4 teachers have forecast he'll fail, not just get lower grades, in GCSEs in their subjects, all of which had targets A/A*.  It's insane, they're just watching his prospects go down the pan and doing nothing. Am playing Black Keys' 'Weight of Love' in the car a lot.  All that guitar wailing's like a tuneful primal scream therapy. 

Went to village quiz tonight, came 3rd.  After prizes  given out and most people had gone home we found out they'd added our score up wrong and we should have won.

The hamster's not well either.

Healing vibes, vibes to make bureacrats pull their fingers out and suggestions for music to get some righteous anger and empowerment - please send  :(