• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like you became a target for her  anger just because you were nearby.  People can be so unthinking in their interactions with strangers.

The poor cashier in the supermarket yesterday certainly wasn't prepared for my truthful answer to his question 'how are you today?' (see my post above for how shit life is at the mo).  They really should provide training on what to say if someone actually answers the question and gets upset, or just admit they don't actually care how customers feel as long as they buy stuff.

Life does get better there dizzymoo, believe me we've had some major dark times here in the oneeye household; it will get better,  honest. 

As for anger music, I find a bit of prodigy fat of the land helps. It will work out, positivity sent your way :)

Oh, and next time you're asked if you're okay packing by a cashier, say no :)

29 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Life does get better there dizzymoo, believe me we've had some major dark times here in the oneeye household; it will get better,  honest.

As for anger music, I find a bit of prodigy fat of the land helps. It will work out, positivity sent your way :)

Oh, and next time you're asked if you're okay packing by a cashier, say no :)

It's brilliant that your daughter (and you as a family) have overcome so much.  I don't know the story, but it's clear you couldn't be more pleased and proud. Good to know. 

23 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Thanks guys, I'm properly crying now!  But it's good.

It's good to have a good blubber :)

Thanks for the sentiments also; just trying to give you some clarity when all seems shite.

You sound like you have a great family, that's all that really matters. Exams are just that, exams. In life there are more important things, though I do hope your son (and you) get the support you need. 

Just remember life is always good, there are just different levels :)

29 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Hi thurlow how's things?

Im ok thanks, finally back to feeling like myself today so thats good, need to get a few things ready tonight for work tomorrow because ive had a few days sick after a weeks holiday im a fair bit behind but once thats done i'll be able to go into work in a decent mood rather than expecting a bollocking as i am at the moment

34 minutes ago, mattyc1965 said:

Hugs free to anyone who needs them.

NFR NFC

Yes please. Can I be greedy and have more than my share?

1 hour ago, thurlow84 said:

Im ok thanks, finally back to feeling like myself today so thats good, need to get a few things ready tonight for work tomorrow because ive had a few days sick after a weeks holiday im a fair bit behind but once thats done i'll be able to go into work in a decent mood rather than expecting a bollocking as i am at the moment

Glad you're feeling (like) yourself again.  I've never understood what employers think they achieve by punishing people for being ill.  Still, what could possibly go wrong, adding to already high levels of stress?

7 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Yes please. Can I be greedy and have more than my share?

Glad you're feeling (like) yourself again.  I've never understood what employers think they achieve by punishing people for being ill.  Still, what could possibly go wrong, adding to already high levels of stress?

Oh dont get me wrong i'll not get in trouble for being ill but because ive been off for a few weeks theres a bit of a backlog with payments can claiming back for work we've done and before i was off the big boss started shouting at folk and because i was off nothing will of been done to get us up to date

1 hour ago, thurlow84 said:

I'd be inclined to mention the 'bullying' word in work conversation, reckon your illustrious employer would 'shit a kidney' if you excuse the expression Not much I 'hate' in this world, but bosses who don't know how to manage their employees is verging.

Hope you have a good one tomorrow t84, if said bollocking does materialise just smile and think of drinking in a field in June at 4am, dancing like a loon, works for me :)

Evening all.

Sadly a fab weekend coming to a end, visiters who brought their dogs, frost Faye in Glastonbury plus seeing Mr Gumby, pub with visiters and Dee and Digger and finally a walk on Worthy farm.

best have a rest now ready for next weekend.  

Hope me everyone had a great weekend as well. 

56 minutes ago, slodge said:

Evening all.

Sadly a fab weekend coming to a end, visiters who brought their dogs, frost Faye in Glastonbury plus seeing Mr Gumby, pub with visiters and Dee and Digger and finally a walk on Worthy farm.

best have a rest now ready for next weekend.  

Hope me everyone had a great weekend as well. 

Sounds like a fantastic weekend matey. As it turns out, it's been pretty damn fine here too. :D