• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hippy Birds Egg FF (from Monday?) and Mrs Gumby.

Sheff Lady, hope you get something sorted,

TH, hope you are felling better,

Matty, no more politics, that's my job lol,

Hi to everyone else I've missed.

Why You Tube not work?  Grrrrr

7 minutes ago, jeffie said:

Hippy Birds Egg FF (from Monday?) and Mrs Gumby.

Sheff Lady, hope you get something sorted,

TH, hope you are felling better,

Matty, no more politics, that's my job lol,

Hi to everyone else I've missed.

Why You Tube not work?  Grrrrr

When you enter the url press the carridge return key or enter..... wait a second and the video will embed.

Then post

Was my post really politics? Ithought politics was sorting out the problems the world faced - not playing 'my dad is bigger than your dad' like 4 years olds.

Edited by mattyc1965

6 minutes ago, mattyc1965 said:

When you enter the url press the carridge return key or enter..... wait a second and the video will embed.

Then post

Was my post really politics? Ithought politics was sorting out the problems the world faced - not playing 'my dad is bigger than your dad' like 4 years olds.

Wasn't really i suppose, I'm the full on Cabbage poster, but not on here, have a local politics page for that.

On 24 November 2015, sheffieldlady said:

Going into work until the 1st of December for another meeting about whether or not I want to be a van driver instead of working in marketing (I don't really see how that is remotely related to my skill set!) I need a back-up plan and quick! Do companies even hire before Christmas?!

I used to be a van driver, never been happier.

On 24 November 2015, stuartbert two hats said:

Toddler two hats was born 13/3/2013, when was yours?

She is being VERY trying this morning, from putting her toys into a full potty to attempting to wipe her own bum to complete refusal to leave the room while I'm having a dump.

It's only 8:45!

Good birthday, the 13th of March. Mine and one of the kids too (the other missed out by a day and was born on 14th March). Must be something in the air on 13th June.

Ignore the quote thingy box, no idea what went on there. 

Anyway, not one for regularly posting on this thread, more of a lurker/smiler but I thought you I'd share some news......(Also posted on things that make you hp thread)

"My wonderful daughter getting her dream job as an ICU nurse! Went for interview this morning, just had the offer this afternoon, starts next Oct upon successful graduation of her nursing degree. 

If you only knew the journey she has been on to get to this point; there isn't a dry oneeye in the house. :):) 

Off out to celebrate!!"

Dog walked, red wine flowing, stepping out for a celebratory meal and more drinks; work could be a tad fuzzy tomorrow, but who gives a flying fig :)

Enjoy your evening lovely peeps X X 

9 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Ignore the quote thingy box, no idea what went on there. 

Anyway, not one for regularly posting on this thread, more of a lurker/smiler but I thought you I'd share some news......(Also posted on things that make you hp thread)

"My wonderful daughter getting her dream job as an ICU nurse! Went for interview this morning, just had the offer this afternoon, starts next Oct upon successful graduation of her nursing degree. 

If you only knew the journey she has been on to get to this point; there isn't a dry oneeye in the house. :):) 

Off out to celebrate!!"

Dog walked, red wine flowing, stepping out for a celebratory meal and more drinks; work could be a tad fuzzy tomorrow, but who gives a flying fig :)

Enjoy your evening lovely peeps X X 

congratulations :)