Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

cool.  if only i had the foggiest who that was!

You've just endeared yourself a little more to me, yeti. I love it when people aren't afraid to say they have no idea about an act, despite the musical snobbery that is so prevalent on efests. To be honest, I've only heard a couple of tracks, and I will no doubt have a YouTube search, but I doubt I'll find anything to convince me to see her. 

Just now, mr gumby said:

You've just endeared yourself a little more to me, yeti. I love it when people aren't afraid to say they have no idea about an act, despite the musical snobbery that is so prevalent on efests. To be honest, I've only heard a couple of tracks, and I will no doubt have a YouTube search, but I doubt I'll find anything to convince me to see her. 

Shes got some good stuff and some stuff im not too keen on, woffy put me onto her a few months back, i hadnt heard of her at that point either

14 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

i don't know who a lot of folk that get mentioned.  i like to pretend that that is my snobbery in action, that i'm very selective.  in reality i'm just getting too old to care much any more!

11 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

personally, things are great, how about you?

Pretty good, things going well with new eating regime.  Loads of gigs still to come this year, Duran Duran next up.  And some Michelin starred yumminess (eating regime will be forgotten on Saturday!)

Hols starting to get booked up, New York, Disneyland Paris, hopefully make plans for US tour in the next couple of weeks.  That's my life in a nutshell!

Just now, ICGenie said:

Pretty good, things going well with new eating regime.  Loads of gigs still to come this year, Duran Duran next up.  And some Michelin starred yumminess (eating regime will be forgotten on Saturday!)

Hols starting to get booked up, New York, Disneyland Paris, hopefully make plans for US tour in the next couple of weeks.  That's my life in a nutshell!

Food!!! Tell me about the food!!!!!

Just now, ICGenie said:

sounds fucking great! :D