Fridaynight sub clues - outsiders help?

themuel

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question, "why are they keeping it a secret"?

By informing people of who is playing and at what time they can make an informed decision on where to be?

Having loads of people trying to escape the Pyramid Field when One Direction appear will cause chaos. Likewise, if word gets out that Prince finally has made it to Glastonbury and is on stage, think of the panic when everyone is racing towards the main stage from all corners of the site.

It's not Pulp...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33279994

"However, organiser Emily Eavis did reveal that it is a band who have never played the Pyramid Stage and were not otherwise due to play at Glastonbury this year.

"There is definitely something filling that gap but under no circumstances will it be announced," she said. "Luckily it's been a proper secret, a proper surprise, which actually is quite hard to do now because things get out.

"But there are only about four people other than the band that know about this. Even people that work on the festival don't know about it.

"They're coming because they want to play Glastonbury and they've never done it before on the Pyramid Stage. That's all I'm saying.""

it also rules out the Manics who have played it a number of times.

...and Ash too.

Royal Blood seem to fit the bill.....

Maybe followed by a 45 minute acoustic Foos set - there is no way one act is filling a gap of that size, there has to be two.

Or maybe I am dreaming....

I'm fairly sure it's Fleetwood Mac. I saw official weather and news updates yesterday near the Park saying the Mac flew into Bristol airport. This was yesterday evening. Also spoke yesterday to a girl on a merchandise stall who turns out to be Emily'S niece. She said it's not Taylor Swift but would not be drawn on the guests. Be so chuffed if it's true.