Fridaynight sub clues - outsiders help?

themuel

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly sure it's Fleetwood Mac. I saw official weather and news updates yesterday near the Park saying the Mac flew into Bristol airport. This was yesterday evening. Also spoke yesterday to a girl on a merchandise stall who turns out to be Emily'S niece. She said it's not Taylor Swift but would not be drawn on the guests. Be so chuffed if it's true.

They're at the O2 tonight so can't be them.

I'm reading but I've got nothing useful to say and I don't think I'll get anything

That's it then. I'm getting so many conflicting reports I can't see how I'll be able to tell when I'm getting the truth. I don't have a network of known contacts like you do at eFests - just people I've never heard of giving me tips on Twitter and here.

It's fun chasing down these acts Neil, but blimey it's a lot of work! Hats off to you guys :)

Azealia Banks was in that slot. She's not big enough to sub Pyramid and she's not band. Oddly nothing on Twitter about her pulling out, well not yet anyway.

Someone playing higher up then?

Just guess work. Probably very wrong.

Thats all we've got though.

Edited by laps100

XFM have just said that Glastonbury are trying to keep the sub a secret. Not a great source but i reckon we wont find out.

If i was there i wouldnt gamble on going to the pyramid if i had somewhere else i wanted to be. I'd be at West Holts or the Park. So much good music tonight.

Have fun everyone!!!!

Edited by laps100

Azealia Banks was in that slot. She's not big enough to sub Pyramid and she's not band. Oddly nothing on Twitter about her pulling out, well not yet anyway.

I started a thread on this yesterday but Ben Howard's pulled out of Rock Werchter tonight so maybe he's pulled out and everyone else has been bumped with The Strypes slotted in early on.