Sub to be added?

Matt42

They were for a few days but people seem to have stopped talking about them now. Someone posted on reddit that it's Elbow but a different poster said on here that it's definitely not them.

Cheers for the update Kingcrawler.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything that stops it from being Taylor Swift? She has a show in Manchester on Wednesday, a show in London on Saturday and nothing between

Probably the level of production needed. At this short notice it needs to be an act that can step in with minimal production requirements from the Glastonbury crew.

Probably the level of production needed. At this short notice it needs to be an act that can step in with minimal production requirements from the Glastonbury crew.

I dunno I think any act will need a fair amount of production requirements

She's far too big to sub IMO

she subbed big weekend? Is that not a smaller thing than glastonbury's pyramid stage?

I dunno I think any act will need a fair amount of production requirements

she subbed big weekend? Is that not a smaller thing than glastonbury's pyramid stage?

Kasabian were on the second stage at big weekend last year and headlined glasto. R1BW has way more pulling power than glasto as artists/managers feel that extensive radio support is conditional on them playing. For example Bastille flew back from America in 2013 in the middle of a tour just to play it.