Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

3 minutes ago, TheGayTent said:

1) If my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle

2) So they have a guaranteed 3 points next game out? :P

They were 5th with 30 points on Boxing Day. 12 games later they're 14th with 33 points. 

They're form since Christmas is worse than Villas. Only Norwich are on a worse run. Far, far from safe.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he of course met his underage victim during his employment: she was a fan and met him at the football club.

i appreciate that they took him at his word that he was innocent and that they didnt know he was guilty until he pleaded so. however, given the nature of the allegations and the fact it was one of the clubs fans, that they at the very least took some steps to limit his contact with the fambase outside the pitch

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

They were 5th with 30 points on Boxing Day. 12 games later they're 14th with 33 points. 

They're form since Christmas is worse than Villas. Only Norwich are on a worse run. Far, far from safe.

I'll agree to disagree !

2 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

liar liar pants on fire

Fuck me Neil, you never progressed beyond the School yard did you :D

says the man who posted a lie about the counter arguments, to try and make his own argument stand up because otherwise it doesn't.

The child here is you, resorting to the lies.

If you're not smart enough to have a sound discussion on what's actually been said, then butt out.

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

he of course met his underage victim during his employment: she was a fan and met him at the football club.

i appreciate that they took him at his word that he was innocent and that they didnt know he was guilty until he pleaded so. however, given the nature of the allegations and the fact it was one of the clubs fans, that they at the very least took some steps to limit his contact with the fambase outside the pitch

Do you know that they didn't tell him to avoid contact with fans after he'd been accused? (I don't know either way).

Keeping away from them entirely would have been an impossibility, given that the fans come to his place of work and some then gather to meet the players afterwards.

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Do you know that they didn't tell him to avoid contact with fans after he'd been accused? (I don't know either way).

Keeping away from them entirely would have been an impossibility, given that the fans come to his place of work and some then gather to meet the players afterwards.

i dont was genuinely curious. i assume there are official fan meet and greets e.t.c which they would have stopped him going to, or asking him not to interact with fans outside of his performance on the pitch.

if they didnt do that, that would be an issue imo

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

i dont was genuinely curious. i assume there are official fan meet and greets e.t.c which they would have stopped him going to, or asking him not to interact with fans outside of his performance on the pitch.

if they didnt do that, that would be an issue imo

I agree, if they didn't do that they were mightily stupid.

Tho I suspect they probably did. After all, they did initially suspend him, and while they allowed him to play again after speaking to him about it and accepting his claim of not being guilty of an offence, I doubt they went as far as saying "carry on as tho nothing has happened".

New Everton owner must be looking at Martinez now. Its sad that at 2 nil up you are still expecting the inevitable to happen. That's home losses to Swansea, WBA and West Ham and worse home defensive record in the top 5 divisions in Europe. Can't believe we are not in a relegation scrap somehow? I'd point to bad luck but it just seems to keep happening, a shawcross-less stoke is the only win outside teams from the bottom 3 since September.

Edited by lost

I'm very thankful for Newcastle, our last 7 homes games.

2-3 Leicester 3-4 Stoke 1-1 Spurs 1-2 Swansea 3-0 Newcastle 0-1 West brom 2-3 West Ham 

Edited by lost

16 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Lukaku.

yes we are wigan with Lukaku. 2 nil up today with ten men and he takes off a midfielder to play a second striker with no premiership experience, hasn't played league football for over 3 months due to Russia's winter break and then thrown into a 10 vs 11 match in a much quicker league. The guys a lunatic.  

Edited by lost

How predictably Everton. Wigan with Lukaku is a good shout. I understand he wants to give Niasse some game time but he made the wrong call that this was an appropriate time. If he was convinced that the game was won he should have replaced Lukaku and not upset the formation.

If your choosing away games Watford is probably the type of game you choose at this stage of the season, but Leicester did their job, while they continue to watch rivals throw it away.  While 5 points sounds a lot, it only takes them to fail to win one game while Spurs win to take the latter to within touching distance, however if they can get the lead up to 7 in the next couple of weeks, I struggle to see how they can be caught.