In seven days time.....

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a house in Trowbridge eating skinheads on a raft (beans on toast)

Lovely place. My bro lives in Bradford upon Avon...where I'll be en route to at this time in 7 days to stay at his the night, then head down to Glasto at 5am :) first time I'll have slept on the Tuesday night before Glasto, usually get there at midnight after driving from the Black Country.

Edited by Stokesy10

If all goes to plan - should be onsite with tents up in crew area { about 4pm } -  Tuesday evening is weird with so few people being about - I will be meeting some volunteers who have never worked for the WBC before and they have never been to Glastonbury and if I can sort out a motorised Buggy ride I will be up at the security check point to meet them - their Coach is coming from Glasgow so uncertain their arrival time but they will contact me when they are close - I will get them though the wbc red tape and then they can join my Team and have a drink before some of us will start later that night for a few hours - { the Tuesday and the Sunday night will be the two busy nights } - then a few hours sleep and back up bright and early at 6am Wednesday morning and if its a fine day I may even have a shower before breakfast -

one of my Team mates has the luck of the devil and he has never seen a very wet or very muddy Glastonbury - sure he has seen the photos but he has no first hand experience and it looks as if his luck will hold out this year.