Glastocam!

pauladam

1 hour ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Have awoken from slumber - is the webcam back up reliably or is it still playing up?

If it's back I'll update my site - been a while since I looked at this, so sorry for late reply.

nah, still not working at the moment. I'll ping you again when it's up 🙂

5 hours ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Pyramid dress going for keeps according to Emily. Seems quite early that?

I think it’s usually a bit earlier after a fallow year maybe to check things over. This period has essentially been a double fallow.

7 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Lovely image,and an accompanying atmospheric soundtrack of bird song including, I think, blue tits and a territorial robin warning others of its patch. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

35 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Lovely image,and an accompanying atmospheric soundtrack of bird song including, I think, blue tits and a territorial robin warning others of its patch. 

Don’t forget the beautiful smell of the shite spreader working just out of view there. Was delightful 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Don’t forget the beautiful smell of the shite spreader working just out of view there. Was delightful 

I was trying to evoke the charms of the idyllic rural Somerset countryside describing its sounds and visual beauty.  The smell of shite somewhat spoils this image😊

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

I live in rural N Ireland - it's that time of year. A challenging walk of an evening. Character building!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Things are stacking up

20220330_114330.jpg

So is that for some construction in the woods area, where there’s been a lot of clearing being done? When we were down visiting in January there was work being done there. Lovely to see your pics, keep em coming!  Is it cold down Somerset way? Just been for a brisk walk here, my  running days are over, and it’s bloody freezing and showers of sleet 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So is that for some construction in the woods area, where there’s been a lot of clearing being done? When we were down visiting in January there was work being done there. Lovely to see your pics, keep em coming!  Is it cold down Somerset way? Just been for a brisk walk here, my  running days are over, and it’s bloody freezing and showers of sleet 

No this wood pile is there every year. It’s used between stalls to block off the side access etc

the new spike stage is being constructed. The bar area  has already been done.

we didn’t get a frost but it got cold. Short hail storm today that lasted 5 mins. Otherwise blue skies and sunshine with a brisk breeze. Still in my shorts mind. Has to go below -5 before long trousers go on.